secret Santa - likes/dislikes

This is for people to say what they like and don't like and if they or their dogs are allergic or can't have certain things for various reasons to help give people an idea on what they could get their secret Santa

For example - my favorite colour is purple I love pretzel flipz and sour patch kids n anything that I could put in my car that's husky related

I'm not allergic to anything and my dogs can eat pretty much anything but I dislike dark chocolate

So if I was taking part people could get me something chocolatey for xmas so long at its not dark chocolate n not have to worry about getting me something I'm not going to enjoy :-)

Get posting :-)

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruff ruff - Hi everyone. Elyse (Mummy) let me on here so I can name my likes and dislikes for Santa! Yippee! I love Christmas!

This is what I (Suka) WANT from Santa!

- Treats (no rawhide, please! It upsets my tummy!)

- PetSmart gift card OR PetValu gift card (preferred) ... (so Mummy can buy me things!!)

- Vermont Naturals: Hip + Joint XL (joint supplements - because I'm sore almost all the time now! :( )

- And, Mummy told me to tell you that I want a fiffy inch flat scween TeeVee!!! But she says to not say that she told me to say it - oops!

This is what I (Suka) DO NOT WANT from Santa:

- NO TOYS AT ALL! Mummy says I have enough, which is okay, because I don't like to play much anyways!

I think that is it. I'll let Mummy on now so she can say what she wants.

- Suka

Hey everyone, it's Elyse here. If you can't satisfy Suka with what he wants (greedy little... :P ), then if you could just donate to the International Wolf Center and/or your local animal shelter (and mail me proof that you donated) than I'll be happy!!

Edited by SolitaryHowl

Ooooh, let me see...

Me-

Likes: Chocolate/Sweets (but not white chocolate), Hats, Teddies, Anything Disney related, Anything Dog or animal related :) Oh yeah and my favourite colours are blue and yellow.

Dislikes: Theres not really much i dislike to be honest apart from the white chocolate of course but i cant eat/drink anything with any animal products/gelatine/alcohol so it must be suitable for vegetarians if it is a food product :) Im alsonot much of a girly girl so dont use make up etc .

Kai:

Likes: Most things e.g. toys, teddies, treats (no rawhide), basically if he can eat it or play with it hes a happy bunny, er husky, well you know what i mean :P

Dislikes: He doesnt like rawhide gives him a funny tummy, tennis balls gets bored with them very very quickly, or any pork products e.g. treats/bones dunno why, he a fussy pup. :)

Both Me and Kai are not allergic to anything :)

Edited by LuvMyKai

Luka likes: rawhide treats (his favorite no beef flavored just plain please), any type of stuffed toys (exp. ones that have a squeaker), any regular dog treats (grain-free only please and he really likes pumpkin flavored anything), a cute Christmas collar size Large (he likes to dress for the holidays lol). No allergies and Luka is pretty easy to please he loves toys and he's running pretty low right now (destroys everything)!

I like anything husky related i would love one of those stickers for my car (I've seen one that say I love my Siberian husky). I'm not big on candy but I like any type of salty snack!! Oh and my favorite color is green :)

So exciting!!

Hmmm....lets see....

Me:

Likes - Anything England related, anything Harry Potter related, anything J.K. Rowling related lol, I like Cadbury chocolate, and anything husky related!

Dislikes - White chocolate....uh...wine....lol I really don't know what else to put for my dislikes lol.

Calvin:

Likes - Anything

Dislikes - Rawhides, and anything with grain (upsets his stomach)

I am so excited to do this by the way!!

I would prefer for our Santa to buy for the sibes if they dont mind, but i am pregnant so of you want to buy for me then milk chocolate is a safe bet atm!

The dogs could do with some new toys! They like all toys, so easily pleased! Keyu loves anything that can be chucked about by herself (she keeps herself amused!), grey loves balls, and Kira likes stuffed toys :)

Dear My Secret Santa,

I like my SS to be enjoyable for both me and Aleu as I find it nicer to see Aleu enjoy things rather than myself so I'm listing both of our likes and dislikes for you:

Me

Likes: Anything husky related, especially if it's personalised with Aleu, Chocolate, Anything guitar related.

Dislikes: Girly things, If you buy make up or anything like that, it will be given to my sister, nuts, meat (Im vegetarian).

Aleu:

Likes: Teddies and noisy things she can rip up, anything that will improve her camping experiences.

Dislikes: She is allergic to pumpkin and has reactions to chicken occasionally and generally doesn't have treats that are above 20% in protein.

Our favourite colour combination is red and black.

Much Love Santa,

Stacey xxx

me: i like anything husky/malamute, milk or white chocolate( in small amounts),socks hats

dislike : dark chocolate, bath stuffs (have sensitive skin lol)

leyka and diva

like: toys, jumbones, anything noisy

dislike; raw hide

they have no known allergies xx

Dear secret santa

me and my lot are not fussy!

me i like anything really i do like the colour pink and anything husky related !

dogs,they love treats of any kind and love having a brush and smelling all nice ! i think a practical gift if for the doggies rather than a novelty gift,

dislike- me, no dark chocolate that is about it .

dogs, they do not play with toys or like rawhide

like i have said we are not fussy and we are just looking forward to a nice surprise :)

living so far away from you guys, I believe no one would send me anything but can I join in just for fun? :P let's just think of this reply as a really long BUMP :P

ME

Likes: anything husky related, chocolate, novels and anything Japanese anime related :D

Dislikes: white and dark chocolate, horror novels/movies and hats

Fav color: purple and white

DIAMOND

Likes: chew toys, any meat-flavored treats <<no known allergies>>

Dislikes: any kind of toys beside chew toys, mint-flavored treats, doggie clothes

and I think Diamond looks really cool in bright colors such as red or blue :up:

living so far away from you guys, I believe no one would send me anything but can I join in just for fun? :P let's just think of this reply as a really long BUMP :P

ME

Likes: anything husky related, chocolate, novels and anything Japanese anime related :D

Dislikes: white and dark chocolate, horror novels/movies and hats

Fav color: purple and white

DIAMOND

Likes: chew toys, any meat-flavored treats <<no known allergies>>

Dislikes: any kind of toys beside chew toys, mint-flavored treats, doggie clothes

and I think Diamond looks really cool in bright colors such as red or blue :up:

there are a few of us sending abroad so you could join in:) [MENTION=95]BingBlaze'n'Skyla[/MENTION] when do we get our secret santa names if im sending abroad i want to post out early before the post goes mental lol

there are a few of us sending abroad so you could join in:) [MENTION=95]BingBlaze'n'Skyla[/MENTION] when do we get our secret santa names if im sending abroad i want to post out early before the post goes mental lol

I'm gonna try n get them sorted by the end ov the week

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Hey,

ok lets start with me.

Likes: well ANYTHING purple, wolfy, husky related, Chocolate except dark chocolate, love mint m&ms lol. Jewellery. Things related to countries (if coming from non uk lol)

Dislikes: Marzipan, dark chocolate, anything sport related.

Storm :

Likes: Fish flavoured things, markies, sausages. Things that make him look cool and more handsome like bandanas etc lol. Rope toys although he does have loads.

Dislikes: plain chew sticks, plain biscuits, gravy bones, dog chocolate. No rawhide bones please as I dont like the knot bits.

Angel:

Likes: Squeaky toys, tennis balls, (squeaky tennis balls are a bonus lol), most edibles including meat flavoured things, fish flavoured things and sausages. Although, most edibles make her have the runs in large quantities. Also likes anything pretty or blingy that makes her look more beautiful than she already is lol.

Dislikes: Dog chocolate, boring hard rubber balls. No rawhide bones please as I dont like the knots.

Dear Santa,

Mollie:

Likes- Any toys noisy ones are the best. Any treats

Dislikes- Baths! No other known dislikes :)

Me:

Likes- Anything husky, fiction book, chocolate, anything strange and weird, fav colour purple.

Dislikes- Nuts, horror stories

Thank you

Mollie & Amy

I would rather receive secret santa gifts for my furbabies if the buyer doesn't mind please as they love opening pressies and I love to watch them :), but i'll list everything just in case.

Storm: loves - any chews, rawhide, treats etc (anything edible really!)

Storm: dislikes - dog chocolate and squeaky toys as she kills them in 5 seconds flat!

Mya: loves - any chews, rawhide, treats etc (anything edible really!)

Mya: dislikes - dog chocolate.

Me: loves - Favourite colours = purple / pink, anything husky related and chocolate

Me: dislikes - Dark chocolate

No allergies for any of us :)

Cj wants it to be known that she has a been a very good girl. She has her paws crossed that she will get something from Santa! :D

Pretty easy-going over here and I like strange things and have a great sense of humor! No restrictions from me! Don't be afraid to have fun with this and be creative!