The rest of my family

Besides being owned by our Husky Cj. My wife and I are also home to 8 sugar gliders. We started out with our first little girl Comet and found out she needed a friend. Bob then came along. We got Orion, (Orions twin Odin left us shortly after he was born) and Leo from them and have been home to 8 other rescues. At one point in time we had 12 fur kids!

We do our best to not change anyones names. When they come to us!

Mu Glider family: Comet, Bob, Orion, Leo, Keisha(Sharky), Abu, Icarus, Keyetta,

Never forgotten: Special "k", Plicethenese(Plice), Sachi, Soupie

post-7782-13586061507673_thumb.jpg This is a photo of our old Ladies. We lost Sachi a year and a half ago but we believe her partner in crime Sharky is around 13 years old.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow what are like as pets? they are extremely cute though :)

Gliders are considered an exotic pet. They are cute but do require alot of work. We have spent numerous hours gaining the trust of our rescues. They require a special diet and are nocturnal.

• 4 weeks later...

Top pic is of Orion our first glider born here with us.

The second "tiny" pic is Abu one of our Rescues.

3rd is of one of the "old Ladies" Sachi

4th is The old ladies Keisha and Sachi in the barrell of monkies! Keisha is our glider we call Sharky! She is sitting on Sachi.

5th is our 1st family pic. Baby Orion Mama Comet & dad Bob.

6th Comet and Bob playing glider darts

Last is of our Special needs Glider "k"

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

More pics of my "little" Flying Fur kids!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56869[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56870[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56871[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56872[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56873[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56874[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56868[/ATTACH]

Are you playing darts with your sugar gliders or what??? what part of their body counts as scoring....if its the tail your a great dart player! :whistling:

[MENTION=6239]Kara[/MENTION] Of Course...ever a dull moment around here! It's an electronic board and I actually tuned the scoring on. Mama Comet (without the baldspot) beat Bob by a land slide! :D The gliders think dad is a human tree.. When I walk around with them they like to jump / glide to anything and everything possible! That particular night I just happened to be downstairs by the dart board! Silly kids!