Husky dollars - the announcement

Marc

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Marc, you have outdone yourself with this - looks like fun ..............

but, I am paranoid about people stealing my 'stuff' post-1262-1358605675756_thumb.jpg

Will we know who stole it so we can give them a virtual slap post-1262-13586056758976_thumb.png

Edited by Rosemary

[TABLE="class: cms_table_grid, width: 600, align: center"]

[TD]Infraction Charge[/TD]

[TD]Will be removed if you recieve an official infraction/warning[/TD]

[TD]200

[/TD]

[/TABLE]

ouch, its a good job im a good girl now :redface1:

Oh arent we the pessamist. No people who are more active end up on a higher level of points. Its the same for everyone so why would you think this is somehow unfair?

Please note....I did not say that anything was unfair...nor was it pessimistic. Just wanted to clarify that I read the chart correctly that no activity equals HUD taken away. Highly doubt that a game like this will make or break my participation on the forum anyway. I still haven't figured out how to do multiple quotes....

Please note....I did not say that anything was unfair...nor was it pessimistic. Just wanted to clarify that I read the chart correctly that no activity equals HUD taken away. Highly doubt that a game like this will make or break my participation on the forum anyway. I still haven't figured out how to do multiple quotes....

Sorry, was just the way it came across LOL.

On the right of the toolbar there is a button with a + of a quote symbol. Click on that for each post you want to quote. Once you have clicked on all the ones you want you need to scroll down and click on the "+ Reply to thread" button. This will place all the quoted posts in ythe reply area.

Sorry, was just the way it came across LOL.

On the right of the toolbar there is a button with a + of a quote symbol. Click on that for each post you want to quote. Once you have clicked on all the ones you want you need to scroll down and click on the "+ Reply to thread" button. This will place all the quoted posts in ythe reply area.

this on Nanci x

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51142[/ATTACH]

TusenTakk @Sarah I also didn't know and was just talking about that yesterday! :D

Just taking her out for a test drive to see if I understood it correctly :D

Really like Rosemary's idea of a good ole slap option in response to getting your points taken. Perhaps aswell this could give you a chance to swipe your stolen points back at the same time? And perhaps I'm sounding way too protective of my hod points than should be considered healthy, lol.

I think AttilaVikingsDemon should get awarded at least 1000 to reward Czar Demon for his bravery. I also think that Marc is a secret member of the Bank of England's Monetary Pollicy Committee (MPC) as they have some strange ways of working out the money-go-round of the UK's economy.