Husky dollars - the announcement

Marc

How comes I only have like 16???!!

Was only switched on today LOL

@Marc ...dunno how to tag but anyways. I want to say a huge thanks for the HOD work. Now go enjoy that beer mate :)

Not sure who else implemented but I thank you too.

Just ikkle old me this one

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am all for this HOD thing that [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] has worked hard on, but not if I have pay TAXES on these "hard earned" Husky Dollars!

Thanks a bunch what a great entertaining addition to HO

Omg you lot talk crap loads to get that many dollars already!!!! I thought you like back dated it by a week or something, lol!!

Thats OK Sarah, Im sure when you get back from the paralympics you'll have more to talk about than most LOL. Besides, Ive met you I know you can talk :P LOL

I am all for this HOD thing that @Marc has worked hard on, but not if I have pay TAXES on these "hard earned" Husky Dollars!

Thanks a bunch what a great entertaining addition to HO

Oooo taxes. Now there's a thought :P LOL

you guys are so mean :cry1: you KNOW this will make H-O much more addictive and school starts tomorrow :cry1: :cry1:

but big big BIG thanks to Marc for the HOD :D :D :D :D

My sincere appologies ;)

Oooo taxes. Now there's a thought :P LOL

I did a little more research @Marc, and you may not have taxes, but I noticed there are "fees" associated with some things and I can't figure out what they are, so you are starting to seem more and more like the government....hhmmmm.... I guess I'm gonna call you "Big Brother" from now on :eek::D

but like [MENTION=2850]mydiamond[/MENTION] said, it may end up being very addicting...money always is, just don't start giving out loans and credit to us! :lolman: (I just got charged a fee for having to edit this post too)!

I did a little more research @Marc, and you may not have taxes, but I noticed there are "fees" associated with some things and I can't figure out what they are, so you are starting to seem more and more like the government....hhmmmm.... I guess I'm gonna call you "Big Brother" from now on :eek::D

but like @mydiamond said, it may end up being very addicting...money always is, just don't start giving out loans and credit to us! :lolman: (I just got charged a fee for having to edit this post too)!

Your not charged a fee, its just corrected :)

As you get Dollars based how how many words are in the post, when you edit the whole post is reversed and recalculated. This way people cant post large posts for the points and edit out the content :P

:lolman: still sounds a little fishy, No, just kidding, that makes sense with the word earning thing and then having to give back the money if I take them away.

Just yanking on your hard working chain [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] knowing you can have a beer, but not a smoke!

• 1 month later...