Katy Holmes Funeral........................ Howling Huskies Needed

flyingspanner

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PR1 9XH seems to be the nearest for Hurst Grange Park on Hill Road to walk the dogs, it's opposite the cemetery, then we can walk through to the church, I think?

That's correct Val

Hurst Grange Park is opposite the Cemetery at the end of Hill Rd

It's a 15 to 20 min walk to the Church from there

Oh Ive never been to one where somone found it disrespectful but could be a whole different thing over there

Aye, you Canuks are odd - even down here we consider it poor taste to take pictures at a funeral / interment. And god help the person who takes a picture of the deceased in their casket!

So I'm not completely shot down for that comment, I think it's great the support you're giving the family. Don't we know that one little girl will be watching through the holes in Heavens floor!!

I just had a message from Paula, she has asked if we can line the street to the Church as the cortege arrives, about 10:50.

Then if we can get the dogs to howl around the grave, once the horses are well away approx 12:45

She has also invited us to attend the wake afterwards, and passes on thanks to everyone.

Did we hear anything back about if its ok for picture or video of the funeral/huskies?

I would say almost certainly not Michelle. TBH I would find it extremely disrespectfull if someone did that at a member of my families funeral, or even asked.

I would say almost certainly not Michelle. TBH I would find it extremely disrespectfull if someone did that at a member of my families funeral, or even asked.

Well I didnt mean the whole thing, I ment the huskys howling. Sorry its about asking but its not seen like that here and somone else mentioned it originally.