Katy Holmes Funeral........................ Howling Huskies Needed

flyingspanner

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boys don't howl either but i think having the huskies there howling or not will mean a lot to the family

Come on guys let's show some of this Husky Spirit!!!!

my husband rob .is going to bring me and marley after his doc app ...hope to see you there ....

will keep demon and kenzo apart and kimba and chaos apart

hi ..well marley dosnt know any one so i will keep some distance ...although he has been socialized from a puppy ...and is friendly ..but he hasnt been with more than 4 huskies at a time ...

If it's easier Irene, I can meet you outside the Tunnel and you could follow me.

hi nick ..rob said thank you for offer to follow you but we cant say what time we would be able to meet you ...we will have to use the sat nav ...will see you there ...thanks again ...:)

i have got the day off now just waiting on stan's company to let him have day off, if not then i could get a train to Preston would only be able to bring one dog thou but will need a lift from station

Denise, If required I can pick you up from the station as Polee gets on ok with your boys so shouldn't be any issues

I've just had a text & phone call from Katy's Mum Paula, asking if we could have LOTS of Huskies attend her Funeral and also that we can get them to howl at the graveside.

I posted on a different thread but was not sure who to ask, I thought it would be nice if those of us who can't attend send you or Paula videos of our pups howling (or trying to) Would it be possible to play the videos? I've got a fair few of Sheldon giving it a pretty good go :) Just an idea :)

just remember you will be outside and probably get pretty cold.... so disney t-shirts etc could probably ( if big enough) be worn over the top of your husky-hoodies or something else that will keep you warm..

I dont mind being cold TBH for a little while to show my support. I can take my hoodie in a handbag and put it on whilst we are 'needed'

What an amazing tribute to a very brave little girl my heart goes out to her family and friends unfourtunatly I wont be able to make it as my pack one by one are comming down with what ever bug is going around and dont want to spread it on to any one elses dogs I'm gutted as all of mine howl as soon as one starts the rest just join in but to everyone going you have my total respect on going out of your way to make this happen for the family in there hour of need