Katy Holmes Funeral........................ Howling Huskies Needed

flyingspanner

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so sad I wish I was closer would def have brought Rusko. I would like to do something in her memory and I recall seeing link to a fundrasing page on here. I can't promise to raise much but if anyone can forward me the link I would like to run the London Marathon this year in her honour, I have a place just wasnt sure who to run for but I am now xxx

go Jacqui!

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/health/a_shaggy_dog_story_for_katy_1_4212665#.TzantN0kfyI.facebook

Thank you so much for donating, I didnt want to re-post the link as I didnt want to offend anyone. Much appreciated I know times are hard. Katy and her family really tugged at my heart strings. I really want to do her proud as she was such a little fighter. :goodjob:

keep reminding us Jacqui - i've just donated to my sister doing the moon walk so next month i'll be able to do yours x