Katy Holmes Funeral........................ Howling Huskies Needed

flyingspanner

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine dont really howl on command ... But... id like to come with my two if its ok to make numbers up?????

the more Husky's the better id say.... i/we missed out on trying to help Katy... and if this helps then so be it...

Mark, there's only Mysh that makes any noise in our 3 & that's only when we first get to the park / walk or if we stand around too long & she gets bored! Even if 20 turn up but only 3 or 4 make a sound, I'm sure the family will appreciate it - they do say never work with animals!!

Ahem - Demon will make enough noise anyway! :P

This is about owners of huskies showing their respect to a young girl who loved the northern breeds like we do but never got the chance to enjoy their company as much as she could have

If the family are happy for us to film it, we could, it is a child's funeral after all ... Nick ( flyingspanner ) - not sure how you would broach the subject, but do you think the family would object?

Myself. I think they will want the huskies to howl during the lowering but not sure if that part should be filmed. But I also dont think the family would mind being asked.

Ohh, good points. :oops: Not much experience with funerals over here - I've only ever done the actual burying part.

Don't worry if your dogs are not howlers, Paula asked for LOTS of Huskies, and if we can get them to howl, all the better.

Apologies for not making that clear, I had only just woken up when I wrote it after coming off nights.

And maybe if a few start, then more will join in, lets hope so.