R I P Alaska

Mistyrayn

as simple as that.

when sorting getting another welfare Alaska was one of the 2 dogs i had been thinking of... i chose Cheya.even the the way home with Cheya i was thinking did i or did i not pick the right girl for my pack.

and today i see the sad sad story on facebook about Alaska.part of me feels bad co's had i taken her things may have been different..but then it could have happened to Cheya. so its a bitter sweet pill.

both in welfare because they escaped .

Alaska the sheep K..... sorry cant bring myself to use the word

Cheya the Chicken K.....

mother nature and your crappy weather ...your a B**CH.. and i hate you..

Alaska knows no hunger or pain any longer. He runs free to chase the sun across the sky. His collar is seen flashing now in the northern skies especially this time of year. He knows, he understands, he forgives and he loves. He'll be waiting to welcome you on the other side. He's free now and you and he will have eternity with Cheya to get to know one another, play together and grow forever young! Peace be with you! Alaska has now become more than just a Husky, Alaska is now your Power Animal unlimited and there to assist in what you can't see . . . Have no fear Alaska is free and wants you be free as well!

Carmen OFM

Sorry to read this Richard......don't be kicking yourself. You listened to what your heart told you and you did your very best. I know that if you could, you'd take them all in and give them proper love and a proper home....

Hugs to you.

And to Alaska - you run free sweet pup in that silver harness of yours.

Sorry to read this Richard......don't be kicking yourself. You listened to what your heart told you and you did your very best. I know that if you could, you'd take them all in and give them proper love and a proper home....

Hugs to you.

And to Alaska - you run free sweet pup in that silver harness of yours.

yeh thats what my friend Babs say's.... thats why she gives me a verbal kick up the Butt every now and then... my ears are still ringing from the last telling off she gave me over the rescue i tried to help..

yeh thats what my friend Babs say's.... thats why she gives me a verbal kick up the Butt every now and then... my ears are still ringing from the last telling off she gave me over the rescue i tried to help..

Babs is a smart friend!

You've provided a wonderful life for the huskies that now call you Dad. I have no doubt there is a special place in husky heaven just for you.