Where did you get your sibe from?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got dief out of bargin pages, they wernt breeders, got taz out of the local paper, he came with papers , not breeders as such , got kotori off the internet, they r on here, they arnt breeders either , there were no papers , but they gave me there dogs numbers so i could phone the kc to check the litter were registered, which they were, the papers arrived a few days later and they were posted straight to us

I got Kira from would be breaders:confused:they told me she was pedigree and KC but when I went to collect her they handed me doglover papers which I put in the bin ,it was too late to leave her as I had visited every week and grown attached to her ,Tia was from SHWA .

We got both of ours from a breeder in Blackburn. Smithy we got as an 8 week old pup, Noushka we got because the breeder could no longer breed from her (she had turned 8) and we have never regretted our decision. The kennel was Follytails, no longer running and from what I've read they closed under very dubious circumstances...

we got eika from a breeder near peterborough. Tokyn is the kennel name. I met her at crufts a few years back, they were doing the discover dogs bit and got chatting, we then went to see her at her home a few months later. We weren't able to to get a pup until this year as we wereliving with parents. I had kept in touch with her and when she said she had puppes in january we jumped at the chance.

Zoya came from a small kennel in Northern Wisconsin. We chose this kennel over many that were closer to our home, and some that were further, because the breeder had the same outlook for the breed that we have. We could not be happier with Zoya. She is such a good dog, even though she digs, digs, and then digs some more.

Papers, schmapers. We got the application form, but honestly, we never send those things in.

We got our 3 from breeders. The sites we looked at were:

Siberian Husky Club - http://www.siberianhuskyclub.com/

Champdogs - http://www.champdogs.co.uk/

Epupz - http://www.epupz.co.uk/

Kennel Club - http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/

through these sites we found other sites linked in that went to the breeders website. We eventually found both Gizmo's and Marley and Bandits breeders through the kennel club find a puppy site: http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/item/384

we got NEO from an accidental breeding the owner of both the dog and bitch said ... yeah right . dad kc reg supposedly.... mum isn't . mum came from a puppy farm we later found out . doesn't matter to us he`s lovely n cute and our family pet .

Myshka was from a breeder, we still keep in touch & take her to see her Mum & Dad every now & again. http://www.freewebs.com/kelynsibes/ is the website they run, all kc registered dogs, and they make sure you know what you're taking on if you've never been owned by a sibe before. Myshka is in the family album.

We used Follytails kennels 2 years ago when we went on holiday, it was not long after that they closed - we were very lucky getting Myshka out in time.

we got NEO from an accidental breeding the owner of both the dog and bitch said ... yeah right . dad kc reg supposedly.... mum isn't . mum came from a puppy farm we later found out . doesn't matter to us he`s lovely n cute and our family pet .

hmm this sounds familar, i was also told it was an accidental mating, the dad is KC, but he is yet to send me the papers, Did you get your sibe from a site or?

We got Alaska and Balto from a really nice Chinese couple >> but i still dont buy the whole 'accidental' thing!!!

Guest Gemma Riley

There are no accidents its a con! the dogs will not be KC registered and you will never receive them!

This is what Puppy farmers and BYB say to get you to pay more money!

The Mother and Father of the litter have probably got breeding restrictions on them and are not supposed to be bred which is how you end up with pure bred Non KC Sibes!!

Which is why you dont touch ppl like this with a barge pole!

Follytails Hmmmm the less said about them the better!!

Ive looked at the website of Kelyn and I cant say Ive ever heard of them.

I got my dogs from

www.dreamcatcher.org.uk or some of you may already know them as Mick and Terry on here

and here

www.huskyrescue.org.uk I worked as the Norfolk Coordinator and kept one of our fosters, Bella

:confused:

There are no accidents its a con! the dogs will not be KC registered and you will never receive them!

This is what Puppy farmers and BYB say to get you to pay more money!

The Mother and Father of the litter have probably got breeding restrictions on them and are not supposed to be bred which is how you end up with pure bred Non KC Sibes!!

Which is why you dont touch ppl like this with a barge pole!

Follytails Hmmmm the less said about them the better!!

Ive looked at the website of Kelyn and I cant say Ive ever heard of them.

I got my dogs from

www.dreamcatcher.org.uk or some of you may already know them as Mick and Terry on here

and here

www.huskyrescue.org.uk I worked as the Norfolk Coordinator and kept one of our fosters, Bella

I guess the stories are always the same!!! >> But they seemed so nice and decent..didn't seem like liers

Stoke-On-Trent Breeder

I got Diesel from a breeder in Stoke-on-Trent. I travelled 3 hours from London. He absolutely loves his dogs, and got a little choked when the puppies were going. He makes the effort and likes to keep in contact with you, if you want him to, so you can go back to him if you need any help or advise. He loves receiving photos and stories about his puppies, and likes to see how they're growing up. I have him on facebook, msn and his mobile number, so I let him know how his little panda is doing when I speak to him. He also asks for the vets number that you signed your puppy up with to make sure he/she gets all his first vaccines done on time. He obviously cares about all of his dogs! SOME breeders just don't care about where their pups go to nowadays and just want your money. So, please be careful when buying any breed. But I found my breeder the complete opposite. He let my partner and I meet all of his dogs and puppies, and it wasn't just a fly-in visit. Would highly recommend, tbh!! AND he let me choose Diesel's KC name! =D

I got Diesel from a breeder in Stoke-on-Trent. I travelled 3 hours from London. He absolutely loves his dogs, and got a little choked when the puppies were going. He makes the effort and likes to keep in contact with you, if you want him to, so you can go back to him if you need any help or advise. He loves receiving photos and stories about his puppies, and likes to see how they're growing up. I have him on facebook, msn and his mobile number, so I let him know how his little panda is doing when I speak to him. He also asks for the vets number that you signed your puppy up with to make sure he/she gets all his first vaccines done on time. He obviously cares about all of his dogs! SOME breeders just don't care about where their pups go to nowadays and just want your money. So, please be careful when buying any breed. But I found my breeder the complete opposite. He let my partner and I meet all of his dogs and puppies, and it wasn't just a fly-in visit. Would highly recommend, tbh!! AND he let me choose Diesel's KC name! =D

and this is where i got Blaze from too :D

we got a copy of five generation pedigree , neo`s fathers side has some good bloodlines in it zoox, rajarani - if its right ! The bitch on the other hand - so i was told by someone who races n lives nearby is from a puppy farm as she got one from there as well. I tried to look into some of the names but couldn't find any. OTHER THAN ... DAZ WHITERTHAN WHITE... who appears on hundreds of pedigrees apparently. But hey he`s a pet not a show dog or race machine.

we got a copy of five generation pedigree , neo`s fathers side has some good bloodlines in it zoox, rajarani - if its right ! The bitch on the other hand - so i was told by someone who races n lives nearby is from a puppy farm as she got one from there as well. I tried to look into some of the names but couldn't find any. OTHER THAN ... DAZ WHITERTHAN WHITE... who appears on hundreds of pedigrees apparently. But hey he`s a pet not a show dog or race machine.

nice to hear, i saw some pics of him in your gallery >>> he's gorggg!!!