Doggy diary

Sarah

My name is Tilly and I Wannabe a Husky - I am really a Bichon Frise but when I grow up I WILL be a husky - promise. I met you all in Wales for the first time and had a really great time. Since we got home my Mummy has been poorly and hasn't been able to take me for long walks like she used to. She has made up for this though by letting me play int he garden in the sunshine amongst all those plants and dirt! Oh how I love dirt! Mummy doesn't always seem too impressed by this though but luckily, she has been too poorly to bath me so I have just got dfirtier and dirtier - that is until today! Oh dear, she is feeling better. She took me upstairs! Now I am not allowed upstairs so this was a really great adventure. Where was I going? What were we going to do? Why was she carrying me? What's that noise? I can hear running water - oh noooooooo! I am now soaking wet and feeling very miserable. I am crying but Mummy takes no notice of me, just plopped some wet stuff on me and now I have bubbles, what's that all about? The water is nice and warm though, not like the hosepipe in the garden that I accidently ran under last week. Now that was freezing cold, Mummy said it was my own fault for being so nosey! Not been near it since. Thank goodness for that, water has been turned off and I am standing here, wet through feeling very misserable. Oh oh, here comes the big towel. I cry a bit more and mummy picks me up giving me lots of hugs, maybe this bath thing isn't so bad after all. I cry a bit more and give her my best 'oh Mummy I am so sad' gotcha, works every time, I am now getting kisses and hugs and a good rub down. Ooh that feels good. Have to admit, I do smell better now, I was beginning to get a bit whiffy, even Peppa next door walked away from me yesterday. Back downstairs now, sitting on Mum's knee getting cuddles and hugs with the towel. That didn't last long, I have now been dumped on the floor, told not to jump up because i am wet. Well what did she expect when she wet me. She is silly at times. Well I will just curl up in my blanket, ooh I have a treat now, well I will curl up and just have a little sleep whilst I dry off. Snuggly blanket, aahhh....

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, today me (Wolf ) and my misses ( Saskia ) have had ,yes you guessed it! another lazy day. Its not my fault honest!! my misses don't like to do anything unless she has to!! ok ok I lie she will get up for cuddles but the rest of the time she just lifts her head has a nosey then plops back down again . Women eh!! Well been running about in the back garden ( yes they let us do when we are watched in case we dig holes in the grass, AS IF !!! ) skidded into the fence a few times cos of the wet grass but its funny. Then it started to rain so me being a big baby ran in as fast as I could cos I hate it. Got bored but then mum got us our home made treats made from toilet roll inners , selotape and treats!! These are cool cos it takes me ages to get into them and after ripping all the tape off and nearly eating the cardboard then get to the best bit and eat my treats. Had to give mum some woo woos to say thankyou and get a cuddle of course xx . Now gonna have sas's cos she even too lazy to play with that, anyone up for a date, gonna divorce this one LOL . Love her really HONEST!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOH sun come out gonna get a walk BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. XX

mum started me back at puppy school this morning =s I havnt been listening...It was lots of fun playing with the other dogs and I got a new halter to help me walk without pulling mums arm out of the socket =D then we went to the food store to buy food...and instead bought a new pink 10m training lead got lots of pats from all the shop owners...then we had a quick play at the park...and went home after a pigs ear and a sleep i was full of energy again so mum and dad threw a ball for me in the backyard then a yummy dinner and nowww...back to sleep me thinks =D

Aww ello all my furry friends...its me Marley :) and boy am i in trouble,i watched my mummy put these funny looking green things in a tub and they had bright coloured ''toys'' stuck to them,well,she went to answer the phone.....she talks for England ya know!!......and while she was gone i thought i'd investigate...thats wot we do...right:D wrong.....:(

well the ''toys'' were just soooo inviting and i asked my sisters Shadow and Tia to come play too but they just sighed and said''no,Marl's but you carry on'':evil: so i did!!!

well,mummy eventually came back......

all i'd done was play:confused: but she was so so cross,now we have an empty tub,some of that stuff that we dawgies dig in and a few green twigs that i spat out...cos they were a bit bitter and no ''toys'' and i'm inside now :cry1:

i was only playing,i didnt deserve this:dog3:did i? and my sisters....they got this:cookies:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kuma Bear here. I’ve been with my new family 2 months and 3 days now and I love it. I was really shy and timid at first and didn’t know what to expect. I quickly found out that it’s nice here and that they are nice people. They have another dog too, a pit bull named Koopa and I love playing with him. Now that I’ve settled in I’m actually starting to show my true personality to my family. They seem happy that I’m coming out of my shell. I think later today I get to go to the creek and splash in the water.

WooWoo

Hi my name iz Jewell. I jist leernt to type and speell today so pleeze be payshunt. This iz OH A SQUIRREL!!!

Sowwy, Im bak. Now where wuz I? Ohh yeh, this iz sur harder than it looks weethout oppozable thumps, I jus dont no howz yu can all type sooo wellz four beeng dowgiesss.

Anywhoo, I woke daddy up becuz hiz allarm clok wuz beeping agin. He trys to push sumtin he callz a snooze buttun(wutevver dat iz) but I wont lett him. He needz to gett hiz lazy butt outta dat bed and food meee!

Sooooo... He getz up and I getz to go outsyde to piddle and den bak insyde four my brekfest. mmmmmm!

Butt then daddy haz to gett reddy four sumting he kalls wurk. He duz that almost evrey day and leeves me heer wiss Bo four awhyle. I lykes Bo alot but I sure miss daddy wen he iz at wurk. I hate wurk! Stoopid wurk! Wut iz wurk anyway???

Whyle daddy iz at stoopid wurk, I just longege lauing lowng... LAY around the house and tri to bee a guud girl! I sure hope daddy noes how hard that iz four mee to doo that!

Finally! Daddy getz home to lett me owt to do mye bizness an then I getz feeded again!!! mmmmmm! But then daddy haz too go bak to stoopid wurk agin!!! Did I menshion dat I hate stoopid wurk???

After a cupple more hours then mommy getz home frum her stoopid wurk! And then layter daddy getz home frum hiz stoopid wurk! I sure hope he iz dunn with stoopid wurk four the day!

Daddy thinks hee needz to eat all thatt good smeeling fuud and not giv mee any! hmph! But theen daddy givvs me my suppper! mmmmmm!

Then daddy sez he neeeds to relax a bit(did I menshion he is lzay?) but thats okay cuz he sitts outsyde with me and then fynally takkes me four a wok! yay!

Then daddy plays wit me! yay!

And then daddy sez itz night time and gives mee a snak. mmmmmm! Then we go potty again beefour we goes too bed! Dont tell daddy yett since he duzznt kno butt I plan too wakke him upp at 2 in the mornning agin to go piddle! shhhh!!!

luv, Jewell

Skyla: today i thought mum was going to take me for a walk all by myself so i got really excited - but then we went out into the back garden and into the car - im not sure i really like car - trains are much more fun - i was on the back seat but it was really hot so i jumped into the boot to cool down and look out of the big window - then decided i wanted a cuddle so jumped back out of the boot and sat on mummy :P then we stopped at the place thats called 'the vets' im not sure what i think about the vets 'cuz sometimes they are nice to me but sometimes they hurt me i hope i wasnt there to be hurt again - anyway we got inside - though i didnt really want to - and i went to go get a drink because it was so hot and i put my paws in the bowl and paddled in it - mum said she also got a 'pool' today - and its like a bigger water bowl - i cant wait for that - the ladies in the vets laughed when i splashed in the bowl , then we went to sit back down and wait , this little white dog mum called 'westie' came out and barked at me so i screamed at it then i ignored it mum said i was a good girl , the 'vet lady' called me and we had to walk past westie so i pretended to jump at it then kept walking lol - i teached that thing a lesson :P the vet had a feel of my chest which i didnt like as last time it hurt me but mummy gave me treats so i was good - luckily the vet didnt stick the nasty painful needle in my chest so i just got some fuss off the vet and got to leave - mummy wanted to weigh me tho and told me to sit on this black thing and wait - so i did cuz i got more treats :D mum said she cant belive ive put on a kilo (whatever the hell that is) and that she thought i was loosing weight - but maybe ive just got taller - i hope so i like being tall anyway we then had to ride home in the hot car but when we got back i got a special treat called a meaty chew which was yummy so i was happy :)

Hello everytwo! Diamond here! Wait, is it everyone or everytwo? but there are more than one person here... :confused: oh anywoo I hav a secret to share :D This morning... Before anyone in the house wakes up... I RAN OFF TO MEET MY FRIENDS!! :yahoo: Woo-hoo it was so much fun bcoz I can run as fast as I can and no one is telling me to "heel"!! I dashed as fast as I can through the nearby woods and... ... HEY IT'S TROY!! Wha you guys don't know who is Troy? Well Troy is my friend--no, he's my BEST friend! He's the only dog that is willing to play smackdown with me and the only dog that I was allowed to wrestle with. But, psst--another secret: It's no fun to always wrestle with the same opponent so we're opening a wrestling fan club here. Anyone that would like to sign up send me an email.

Huh? Wait, I'm not supposed to talk about my secret-and-exclusive wrestling club :P Where was I?? Oh right I met Troy. I was really happy and walked towards him to say hello, but... ... He's walking with his two-legged friend :( Troy's daddy take me home right that moment and I'm too tired to go outside again. Oh well... My big sis Olivia is going to take me for another walk soon anyway, so I guess I'll just call it a day and take a nap :) See you on afternoon-walk time! Licks and howls, Diamond.

Hello! it me Mickey i'm Roseys dog,and she just got back from form camp i was so happy

to see her!:) i jumped on her a knocked her down to the ground! Then Rosey fed me and we

wached a movie! After wards Roseys friend cam over and played with her!:DAfter that we went for a walk and i saw my friend jeesie! i love to play with him.He's my best friend!:cool: Later i think were going to

wach star trek! i love spock i think he has a chew toy in his pocet..... I'm going to run up to the TV and try to noke it over! :P cuz he might have a chew toy thats why!!!!!!

Luv,

Mickey

PS i'm really a pit bull!

hello its me kira harrys dog thought i would try and do one of these this morning i woke harry up by jumping on the bed and licking Daddy's face diddnt think he was to fused on that as he just put his arm over me and i fell onto him after a while of me howling at him he finally got up and let me into the garden, i saw a cat in the garden on the bonnet of daddys car so i jumped up on to the side and scratched daddy's new car don't think he was to impressed was only trying to help :( he then called me back in fed me then i herd the sound of my lead rattle i knew it was time for my morning walk i met a new friend today his name was buddy and hes was a chocolate Labrador puppy :) he tryed jumping on me so i ran off and he chased me we then jumped into the lake and had a swim dont think daddy was happy because i had pulled him in :) ( evil laugh ) im now all nice and dry and cuddled up to daddy watching him doing work :D xxx

Hai guiz! It's Cheyenne :) This morning mommy was trying to sleep so she just let us out and brought us back in quickly from the yard and went back to sleep... Usually she catches me and Mishka when we get into the pond (it's so gross it's amazing!!!!!) but she was half asleep so she didn't even see the mud sliding off of me! When she had slept long enough for me I ran into her room and jumped on her bed! She started squirming around so I figured she wanted to play and so I ROLLED ALL OVER THE BED WITH HER! I think that's when she relised I was dirty and started yelling at me... But that only made Mishka notice she was awake so she came running in here and jumped on the bed too! Well, that was just too much fun to pass up so we sat on either side of mommy and started to face wrestle! I think mommy was yelling for us to get out (and some stuff too... I think she asked what all this black wet stuff was?!) but she was trying to hide under the blankets at the same time so I couldn't really hear...

Although now Mommy is on the hunt for my butt... I think i'm getting a bath :eek:

today mum was doing the garden trying to make it all pretty, she was painting the fence with some brown stuff so i went for a sniff, then mum started laughing at me i dont know why though, then she did some digging and planted sum big flowers in some tubs, when she'd finished she gave me a big cuddle and tummy rub and then went out the front door so i went and layed down on my bed, then i thought id like to help mum out and finish the garden, i dont think she planted the flowers in the right place, so i dug all of the mud out and scattered sum mud here and there across the patio and accidently ate all the flower heaads :/whoops. anyway i though it looked so much better when i stood back and admired what i had done, then mum came back through the door, mum, mum, mum look what ive done, do u like it? then mum went NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i dont know what her problem is , i though it looked great :D.

Hi again, diary! Yep, it’s still Diamond the Fluffy Huskyâ€â€or so Olivia calls me. Anyway… Today Olivia is going back to her old behavior: asking me to do things and gimme tasty foods! ^o^ I really like the last part, but I’m not a big fan of doing things, tbh x) Anyway she didn’t give me those usual meat-tasted foods today, and she brings this weird-looking thing instead. It sure has the same color as the soft towel she used to wipe my paws, but I’ve no idea what is it. Waitâ€â€IS THAT A TOWEL?! O.O

I walked beside her to investigate, but I guess she thought I want that thing she’s holding. So she started to take a piece of it (I don’t know you can rip off a towel like that! I even need twenty minutes to rip one apart) and wave it in the air. Next thing she does? Right, she said “sitâ€Â!! What? Why would I plunk my butt on the floor just for a weird towel? I ignored her of course, but if there’s anything you have to know about Olivia is that she’s real persistent. She said “sit†again, and now I’m really scared that she will yell at me so I just do as she says. What happened next? Well I’m supposed to get my prize now but she handed me the weird towel-colored thing. I sniffed it for two seconds (HEY it’s edible!) and ate it. Guess what, guys and gals?? IT’S THE BEST FOOD EVER!! She started to use the “best food ever†thing to make me do this new trick called “hi-five†, butâ€â€reallyâ€â€I don’t mind. As long as there’s this new treat called “sheese†I will do anything!! Oh and… “Sheeseâ€Â? Yea right that’s what she told me. That thing may have the same color as my towel but it’s obviously not used to wipe paws. It’s called “sheeseâ€Ââ€â€or “cheeze†or something like that =P

• 2 weeks later...

June 21, 2010 – Princess Ryn’s Diary

Woooo Woooo! I just has to share about Sunday....See I go lots of places with my mum - work, walks, dad's shop, granpa and granma's house, even my human siblings houses - BUTS I never been to a store before!

Mum said we were going for a ride someplace special and I'm always excited to go anywhere (I especially like going to mum's office where I can nap, lay in the big window and look pathetic so all the children who pass by stop in and pet me). Anyway, we rode and rode in the car, finally I just took a nap. It was a loooong ride!

We got to a store and mum picked up my lead and took me with her inside! OMG! It was heaven! There were row after row of treats and food (I stuck my head under all the shelves to be sure that the humans working there hadn't dropped anything worth while...I found a few kibbles. Mom laughed and said she hadn't seen that much of my behind since our walk earlier! I don't see what the problem was - she's always telling me what a pretty behind I have!

I got to pick out some treats (and toys!) and a new bed!

At the second store (YES! I got to go in two different ones!) I saw some guinea pigs and some birds (Mum called them parakeets - I dont' know their name, but they sure looked like fun!) I asked for one, politely even - but mum said NO! (Something about 'Pets can't have pets...' stoopid rule, I say!

Afterwards, I was very tired and I slept all the way home. Then convinced mum I wanted another walk and my pool set up. I got both! It's all in how you ask!

Woo to all,

Omryn

:hello:

Hey guys,

I've been away for a while again, my Mummy has been very poorly and lots of bad stuff has happened, one of the little critters disappeared from upstairs too, Daddy says it was making Mummy poorly. I wish I'd have got hold of it, I'd have eaten it! Mummy says she is all better now, and has even started taking me for walks again (Daddy was doing it before, but it's not as much fun as I can't walk with Sam then as Daddy can't walk us both together). Mummy and I went for a nice walk yesterday, Mummy says I have to learn to walk nice as we are leaving home soon and going to another one where there will be busier cars and things on the roads. Mummy is teaching me everyday. It means I can't get on my long lead until we get to the park, but if I am a good boy (which I try to be) and walk nice with Mummy I get a treat, and if I stand at the curb or sit instead of pulling Mummy over the road, I get another one! Then I go and run and run until I am tired!

Daddy says I look like a bag of rags at the moment, he keeps brushing me, which I don't like much.

Mummy is back working now so I don't get to see her as much, but she says we are going on holiday again this year! Last year was the best, we had a swim in the SEA!! I didn't like it much though. I wonder where we will go this year?

Daddy had a nice day on Sunday, we (me and Sam) bought him a human size water bowl with a picture of a dog on, but it is only a little water bowl, I don't think Daddy will be able to drink much from it. He said he likes it though. Mummy and Daddy said they had been to a wedding at the weekend, but I don't know whose. All I know is I had to go in my bed until my Aunty Kay came to look after us. I like my aunty Kay, she gives me lots of treats that I shouldn't have and thinks that Mummy and Daddy won't know, but they always do!

Mummy says it's bed time now, so I'll leave you all with a wooooooooooooo!! I'm glad to be back!!

Kodi xx

• 2 weeks later...

Yawn, ugh, moan, groan, grumble. What is wrong with my human!!!!! I took her for her early morning walk at just after 5.30 am. I had to wake her up. We then went for a nice long bike ride, came home and had my breakfast then checked out the garden to make sure that there were no cats around. Came back in and woke my other humans up. Now all I want to do is have a snooze and dream of bunnies like any self respecing husky would do, but nooooo, what she doing, fecking hoovering. I'm not going to move, she can't make me, oh yes she can, grumble, moan, groan. Throw myself down on the floor. Spend all this time training her since I came to live with her and still not got it right, but a poor dog can only do so much.

I had my birthday yesterday. Not sure what one of those is but Mummy seemed super excited and I got some new toys, especially love my new snake. WOnder how long it will take me to put a hole in it?? I also had some yummy umm what do you call it??? is it cake?? normally mummy says no cake for you Storm, but today I had a special one which I could eat. mmmmmmmmmm

I wasnt to impressed when Daddy decided to put a silly hat on my head. Um I dont think so Dad, If you want to look like a moron put it on your head but I'm not!!

I'm one tired dog. Mum has finally been allowed to drive her car so I went over to the Lakes to visit my mates. First to the off lead part where I met up with Charlie the Beagle (why does Mum always make such a fuss about how soft his ears are?) I then went around the lake to check out the bunnies. Bit disappointed at the bunny turnout, but did pounce on a number of grasshoppers to get some practice in. Back to the dog walking area and wow my girlfriend Snooks is there (GSD x Husky) had a fantastic rough and tumble. I love her so much I even let her drink out of my water bowl at the same time as me then lick her face to get any extra water off it.

Snoozed on the way home in the car and then tried to help one of my human's do their coursework. Why doesn't he understand husky? Then DISASTER Mum walked upstairs and called me. What a sucker I was she gave me a bath. Why did Mum take James' advice on shampoo there is absolutely nothing wrong with a smelly dog! I got my revenge though and got her and the bathroom really wet haha. Then she took me for a walk around the park to dry off, didn't see any friends though. Back home now looking like a fluff ball.

Gonna write off now as I am gonna have my afternoon siesta and dream of bunnies.

OMG one of my human's was playing a gig last night in Camden and had the cheek of turning my light at 2.00 am when he got back in. What the .....!! Anyway to get my own back I woke Mum up at just after 4.00. She let me out, not that I wanted to go out because I had been out 2 hours earlier. So whilst checking the garden out I turned round to see if she was watching and no she'd left me and gone back to bed with the door open. Doesn't she know that we could be burgled, so I went back upstairs to tell her what she'd done. She won't be doing that again in a hurry. Anyway I then decided that as I was up everyone else should be so I kept waking her up every 20 minutes or so until she got up. Then, when she was sitting in her chair yawning with that hot cup of tea, I put my head on her feet and went to sleep. Tiring work keeping your human under control. Had to LMFAO as she got told off by my younger human for shouting at me. Serves her right, I think she was being told off because she had woken him up though. My younger human loves me lots and lets me sleep on his bed. I love his girlfriend too as she makes loads of fuss of me.

Anyway to make matters worse, I didn't get my early morning walk as she kept saying we were going out later. I wanted to go then. Didn't get to the lakes until mid--morning and met up with me mates and had a good run around. Mum wanted to go home as she said her knee hurt, but I decided that I didn't, so kept her waiting a good 40 minutes whilst I talked to some new friends. She ended up sitting on a bench in the middle of the off lead area to wait for me. Anyway my new mates are basset hounds. Don't basset hounds make a lot of noise, they even had me barking. Mum laughed as she said she thought my voice hadn't broken yet, so I jumped up at her to tell her off.

Had a snooze on the way home and when I got home I found my young human was home so went out to play in the garden with him. Gotta write off now as it's chow time and I've gotta remind my human that she needs to feed me.

Love and licks Bo xx