Doggy diary

Sarah

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear diary

Today was far too warm!! Mum let us play out in the front garden today and we got to play in the paddling pool!

Kimba stood in the pool and wouldn't let me in so i crawled underneath him and started to splash him hehe - he soon jumped out LOL

Dad was out all day doing a car boot, Mum cleaned out the cupboard where our toys and leads are kept and i found Kimbas old sheep teddy - i dragged it outside and ran about playing with it with Kimba trying to chase me, haha i'm too quick for him lol When i'd ripped it's head off, mum took it off me, she's no fun - she mentioned something about never doing it to a live one - my ears pricked up - sheep are real??!!!!

Later on, mums friend Kimberly called round with a small human who giggled every time i licked her feet, she is very cute. kim also brought our friend Tyson round to play, he's younger than me but soo big! He's a Rotweiller and thinks he's a husky pfftt he can't run as fast as me but he sure can knock me over!!

We ran and played for ever but them Kim took him home and mum looked at me worriedly - aparantly, he'd re opened a scar that Kimba gave me last month and it was bleeding, I tried to tell mum it didn't hurt but she insisted on giving me a kong with peanut butter in (mmmmmm) while she washed it.

Tonight, mum took me and Kimba on a nice walk with Tyson and Kim and we got to run and play about again, this time I could run harder as it was nice and cool.

I'm so tired now, see you pups soon

Love Kaiser xx

• 1 month later...

Dear Diary

Yesterday dad was real mean to me and Odin, he gave us kibble and fishbut put a great big chunk of beef in the oven for him and mum.

when it came out i could smell it and my mouth started to water mmmmmmm.

I so wanted it but dad was not going to let me have any, me and Odin went to sit out side i sat just at the back door watching dad.

silly dad thought i was asleep but no not me, i was waiting for my chance and yes it came, dad went in the fridge and when he turned back round (go on can you guess) yep your right his lovely roast beef was gone and so was i lol.

Dad chased me round the garden but hell i was not letting go of this, my dad cought me grabbed the beef but no way was he having this back it was so yummmmmmmy.

He did manage to brake half of it off then i just run before he could take the rest off me, dad just stood looking at his half of the meat shaking his head ' well come on he's supposed to love us how could he think of eating this without us, some times we have to help ourselves' dad ended up giving Odin the other half, i knew he would he's such a push over.

When mum came home from work i could see and hear dad ranting about what i'd done, but i think he was getting mad at mum coz she just stood with tears running down her face laughing at dad, in the end dad started to laugh he looked at me and said next time girl i'll be ready for you.

Now is it just me or does that sound like a challenge ?

any way mum and dad ended up with beans on toast lol we enjoyed theor tea.

Love Topaz xx

ok now mums off the square thing will have a go at writing to My freinds hopefully they wont be asleep

well heard mum say today she was going to kidanp sarahs huskies sounds good to me hopefully she remembered to get

extre food for them

well as a princess by name I am not too happy at walking everywhere I usually at least get a couple of runs out in the crap car mum calls it

they are going to leave me home tomorrow while they go see a man about the new crap car

mum said her son is going to watch me for the day that is worse than torture but who am I to complain

they are all coming to tatton park with us I heard mum say so tonight

oh I see blaze is husky of the month there wont be any chance of me getting near him now was so hoping he would have been my best freind rofl

ok My husky freinds hope your mums and dads treat you all well tc and xxxx to all

Dear diary

This is a quick one as mum is mad at us today so if she catches me on here im in big trouble. today me an Topaz were just being our usual selves running round the garden playing nothing unusual there.

I (Odin) ran into the house Topaz was chasing me, mum was in the kitchen i was running that fast i could not stop BANG mum went down.

As she went down Topaz run in mum went right over the top of her putting her arms out so as not to land on her, she did this sort of dive rolling over landing on the slate floor ouch, me and Topaz just stopped an stared as we heared a loud scream and saw mum lying there.

Dad came running in but a strange thing happened mum started to laugh so mum she was all curled up, dad helpped her to her feet she was limping and rubbing her botton dad started to laugh as well, mum looked at me for a long minute 'it was not me mum' i gave her my big puppy eye look an wagged my tail that usualy works and yes it did, she gave me a big hug and said its ok the laughed again.

but she did close the gate and put us out oppppps

Love Odin xx

• 2 weeks later...

okay mum has allowed Me to write to My freinds I enjoyed meeting all My freindson sunday then tuesday we went up the beach and I had it all to Myself wish my freinds could have been there we would have had a great time mum said I was dreaming on sunday night dont remember but I think I was probably dreaming about My daywell dad is away so only Me and mum and noone to fight with as mum says I am to rough for her hands rofl wimp mummy

well My husky freinds cant wait to meet you all again hugsssssxxxxx

The past few days were interesting.....I'm not completely sure where we are, but we're not at home....there are so many open spaces for me to run in!! Sam bumped his head yesterday and it keeps bleeding....Daddy keeps cleaning it with some stuff and putting cream on it. Sam doesn't like it much. He probably did it when he was barking at the sheep....silly Sam!! Enjoyed the lake and swimming in the water on Saturday but I'm not sure Mummy was pleased when I tried to chase a duck.....

I managed to get up on the table in the courtyard this morning but then I couldn't get down so Daddy had to get me....Mummy found this very funny and laughed at me. I opened the gate somehow and went running round the farm with Sam but Daddy caught us and made us come back. Went for a walk but had to come back early because there were cows in the road, I wonder where they all live....we don't have any at home.....

I am really tired now so I am going to bed. Mummy says we are going out again tomorrow.

Kodi x:D

Hello my friends!

I will not forget pictures! Mummy wasn't feeling well this morning....she had a migraine, so Daddy took Sam for a walk and then came and took me too. It was strange walking on my own, but Daddy said he couldn't take us both at once because of the busy road. He is cross because someone keeps opening the gate at the place we are staying and he says it is dangerous fome and Sam to get out incase we run into the road. Daddy took his camera with us this morning to take some photo's of me for mummy, so I made sure I sat nicely and looked handsome for her.

After we got back, Daddy made a cooked breakfast for Mummy to see if she would feel better, and Sam and Me had baked beans!!! I think they are yummy but Sam didn't eat his. When Mummy got up she looked pale so Daddy said he was taking her out for some fresh air. I had to go in my cage while they went out, but I don't mind. It's comfortable and my bed is in there. Daddy filled my Kong with ham so I wouldn't be bored....ham is interesting....it won't come out of the Kong and takes me ages to finish!! Sam had the same, and he curled up on the sofa afterwards and went to sleep, which I think is naughty, he is supposed to go in his bed!!

Mummy and Daddy were out for a while. When they came back Mummy had bought a really big blue bowl, which she gave to me and said it is so that I will only eat one bowl of food instead of two!! She said I am a greedy boy, so I jumped up and gave her a cuddle to show her how tall I am, so that she will know why I eat so much. I love my Mummy very much :).

Mummy had also bought herself some things that she styles her fur with, she had some already but the made a loud bang yesterday and Mummy said they were broken. The new ones are alot better she says. She also bought some little statue things of a Rabbit and a Mouse. She says they are called Peter Rabbit and Samuel Whiskers and are characters from some stories she used to read when she was little. I recognise them because she has some at home. Apparently the Samuel Whiskers is a special one because it has a mark on the bottom to say it is a limited edition....I don't know why this is good, but Mummy says it is. I hope Mummy might read me the stories sometime.

Sam and I have just had tea.....Wagg and Butchers meat.....it's yummy. Daddy is cooking something...maybe we might get some potatoes aswell. I hope Mummy might take me for a walk later. She says we are going to the beach soon....I have never been to a beach....I wonder what it is like.

I hope my friends are all having as much fun as me!

Kodi x

• 4 weeks later...

ok heres the deal mum is having a halloween party and she has rented Me out for the evening is that fair or what I would have been a good cleaner for mum and told her so only she didnt seem to understand what I was saying and guess what she said the kids were having hot dogs so in a way I am glad I wont be here as I dont want to be a hot dog

she was telling dad they have got a great big spider I wondered what that was but am sure I will find out soon enough

dad was here for 3 days this week so I got plenty of running done Mum tends to keep Me on street walking in the winter time when dads not here

oh and forgot about mum and her having a mud bath wouldnt mind but she shouts at Me when I roll in the mud and there she is in front of everyone in the park first she falls backwards then gets up again and falls forwards she was showing Me up all the way home kids were laughing at her she was full of mud from top to toe rofl anyway my husky freinds try keeping away from the hot dogs hugs and xxx from Me and Mum

Mum took me scoob and the annoying little one to the beach yesterday.

She put on my new light up collar i felt so smart and kept showing it off to all the other dogs but then a nasty man shouted at mum and it wasnt her fault it wasnt mine either (i blame the annoying little one) all we did is say hello to the dogs on the leads and the man kept shouting at mum to put leads on me and the annoying little one.

I dont get to go off the lead when its warmer and lots of people are about only when its cooler and darker so there was no way i was going on my lead. My mum stuck up for me she is so brave.

We then finished walking back to the car and the annoying little one kept weeing in the puddles... he is so silly!

Then we met a lovely little dog and its owners who mum talked to for ages i think she was talking about that nasty man! I heard them say not to worry and they kept hugging me and calling me gorgeous and stroking my chest, i love it when people do that, my Grandpa does that everyday.

We cant go today cos my Grandma is at work and mum uses her car. The annoying little one did a poo init not long ago i had to Roooooooooooo at that... silly puppy.

Love Nanook x

I woke up bright and early with my daddy this morning and watched him get ready for work. Although he got mad at me when I stole his sock and ran around making him chase me, I thought it was a fun game. So he made me go back to bed with mom which I didn't mind since he was off to work there was room in the bed for me now.

I woke mom up a few hours later with my kisses so she would take me outside. It's all wet outside and I don't like it, it reminds me of getting a bath. I HATE baths!!

Well its time for my lunch, then I'm going to look out the window and bark at my brother across the street.

Dakota

• 2 weeks later...

Today mum and dad took us all to the beach, it was soo much fun n i kept running back everytime mum called my name she always does a high pithched MUUUUUSSSSSHHHHUUUUU! She thinks its cos im being good, i only do it cos i get a little treat.

I tried to keep up with nanook but hes just too big n too fast. Sometimes i feel sorry for scooby, mum never lets her run with us cos she knows scooby will run away. I dont know why though cos living with mum is the best!

Nanook was gross he rolled in something soo strange ive never smelled anything like it, mum kept calling him a stinky dirty dog. I laughed soo much i fell in a big puddle!

When we got back to the car mum took nanook all the way down to the sea and she washed him for ages but he still stinks now. He loves it but i think mum is a bit annoyed.

Im soo tired im going to collapse on my bed and sleep all evening, oh one last thing.... i saw a HUGE big dog that looked a bit like nanook but he wasnt the same, he was scary i think mum said he was a inuit dog but she wasnt sure. I hope i dont dream about him!!!

Goodnight

lots of love mushu x

On no im sick again n i cant stop coughing.

Mummy took me to that place where they always stick somethin up my bum!!! Hah but this time i showed them... i sat on the mans hand.. roooooo dont think the big man liked it. Mummy kept calling me a good boy and saying the man was taking my temperature which she said was high so thats why i feel poorly.

Mum keeps giving me those horrible tablet things.... twice a day!!!

The only good thing about me bein poorly is all the extra cuddles and bein allowed to sleep on the bed, daddy says im not supposed to but mummy tells him to bog off roooo shes sooo silly!

lOVE nANOOK

aw, Nanook - what's wrong with you? Caught a bug? You stick with Mum & cuddle on the bed, that's what we do, well, I do, Diesel tries but takes up the whole thing! :lol:

We hope you are feeling better soon & don't have to go back to the nasty man, we'd do more than sit on his hand if he came near us with that thermometer thingy-ma-bob! :o

Get well soon, husky hugs from Myshka & Diesel, xxxx

Blaze - today we went sumwhere we had 2 go in the car and i was SO excited! but Bingo didnt come he doesnt like cars i love them tho hes strange tongue.gif i had 2 go in the boot tho and i didnt like it so i tried 2 pull the big metal thing down so i cud climb in the front and i did biggrin.gif lol, i dont think Nicola liked it tho cuz she was wearing her new black jeans and i sat on her lap laugh.gif when we got out of the car i cud smell lots ov strange smells so i pulled 2 go find out where they were coming from, i was wearing a collar instead ov my harness and i nearly slipped it Nicola wasnt happy, i thought it was funny tho i dont no y i was wearing my collar i kept hearing the word photo tho so i got excited then i LOVE having my photo taken! we saw another husky but he wasnt very nice he kept growling n the man annoyed my mummy by tellin her she shud put me on a choker cuz i will slip my collar - i wouldnt i was just excited earlier - mummy sed that she normally puts me on a harness but i was havin my photo taken so she wanted 2 show me off properly - he kept tryin 2 tell her how to look after me so me, mummy and her mummy walked off! Im looked after perfectly! - much better than him he had 2 go 2 dog borstal cuz hes a naughty husky, we went in2 this shop where i pee'd on the floor lol (it was all the excitment lol) then i had 2 sit on this white box thingy i didnt like it at 1st but then mummy sed i have 2 have my photo taken so i sat down and posed i lay down too mum sed i was being really good and gave me LOADS ov fuss biggrin.gif there was this woman and she took LOADS of photos ov me cool.gif she kept making silly noises lol i looked at her with my head cocked i thought she was REALLY strange blink.gif daddy then got me sum food and i got a new toy which i havent put down since we got home - im tired now after my exciting adventure so im going 2 have a nap and dream ov chasing bingo tongue.gif xxxx

I keep goin to see my Grand Pa but he isnt there, i look for him in his chair but he isnt there, i think maybe hes somewhere else but he never comes back to his chair.

My mummy keeps stroking my chest but it isnt the same, i like it when Grandpa does it but he just isnt there. I dont understand where hes gone, did i do something wrong?

My mummy keeps crying n i cant stop her, i give her big hugs but it makes no difference, have i done something wrong?

The other two dont seem to notice hes gone but i do, where are my cuddles n 'Nanooka Boy' ?

Im so sad just like mummy, she keeps tellin me hes gone but for how long?

I must stay strong for mummy and sleep with her everynight to stop the tears.

I miss Grand Pa

Nanook

aw, Nanook, you're doing a wonderful job looking after your Mummy, that's what I did with my Mummy, she said I helped her when she was down, not sure I liked my fur being wet every time I got my hugs, I'm not THAT keen on water (only when it's dirty!) :D

Keep on cuddling Mummy for as long as it takes, one day in the far distant future you will see Grandad again, my Mummy told me that, then I can get all the hugs & belly rubs I'm missing now :)

I think both our Grandads are very proud of us ... :D

I did the same for my mum, she cried and cried and told me lots of stories about her grandad before I was even born - it was so nice to hear about things they'd done together before I was born and nice to hear how I made him happy. i still miss him now and I know mum does, she talks about him to me sometimes when it's just the 2 of us, Kaiser never got to meet him so it's just a special thing with me and my mum.

Keep your paws up for her, she really will appreciate all your cuddles and silly moments, they will keep her going :)

Pawhugs to you for being there for her

love Kimba xxx