Doggy diary

Sarah

Thought I'd start a doggy diary. Basically, use this thread to allow your sibe(s) to have their say. Post what you're pet's been up to in their words. I can't take the credit for this though, Richard gave me the idea in a thread his girls made about their cookies from Sandy lol

I'll start off....

Yesterday my mum took me and my brother Kaiser to Healey Dell Nature Reserve. We had a great time, it was nice to spend quality time with mum, she let us have a good run about and at one point ran with us - she didn't run for long though as she went a funny colour and mentioned something about not smoking??

Anyway, I managed to find the mud AGAIN mum didn't seem to mind me playing in it though but i don't think she liked it when knocked Kaiser into it - oops ah well.

We were out for what seemed like ages - then this wet stuff came out of the sky and mum took us back to the car and gave us a treat.....yummy gravey bones, not as nice as the cookies Shilo and Nina made us though - i want her to get some more!

We got home and ran to greet daddy i put my paws on his chest and raised my head to give him a kiss but he pushed me down and told me off, i only wanted to say hello. Next time i might wee on him :D

Kimba

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taz - 2day i woke up around 10.30am, holiday over, time to sleep, slept some more, had breakfast ,went back to bed, slept some more, nicked diefs raggy, lay down on it and slept some more, just waitin for tea, then an early night for me lol

lmao what a productive day Taz has had lmao

Mum woke me (wolf) and saskia up this morn opened our cages for us to get out, I had a good stretch and got out but my misses was lazy and refused to move!! . I jumped all over mum to say hi then sas got jelous and came out too . We went outside for wee wees etc then heard our dishes . Food time!!!! yeah I love it. Had run and fight round garden first. Came in and ate then back too bed till Dad got up. Tonight been howling ( god wish mum wiould understand me I try really hard to talk)Got told off for it but dont care its funny! . Me and Sas played and had some of our favourite chews and looked out of the window to look at cats and people and then chilled for rest of night . Oh!!!! and I ate my ball .

Hiya DAD!! I ate my ball as well the other day, mum wasn't amused so i ate the pedal off her new bike - still not amused, so then i ate the hosepipe gun - still not amused, will just stick to eating my food now i think

Today mummy was home with us all day long as she has for a few days now whilst everything is quiet but has to work tomorrow :cry:. This morning we all had breakfast, chicken mmmmmmmmmmmmm, and then stayed in the house for a while to let our tummies settle before mummy got up (out of bed the lazy person) and let us out for number 1s and 2s and then mummy had breakfast and coffee (her breakfast looked so good and she never shares :cry:) and then out came the lead! Woohoo!!! My fave time of the day, walkies!!!!!!!!!!! I went crazy around the house and them mummy caught me and got me to sit, I was so excited its difficult to stay sat down :crazydance: but I stayed sat like a good boy as if I didnt I would have to wait longer for a walk! Mummy took me out first for a long walk and we had so much fun! Then when we got back she took Marley and Bandit out together and they said they had loads of fun too. Mummy is teaching us different directions at the moment, I have no idea why but it feels like its going to be for a good cause so I try my best but sometimes mummy gets confused and tell us the wrong direction, silly mummy!!! After all that walking and running we were all shattered so we slept the rest of the afternoon. We woke up for a while as wanted to go for a wee and mummy took us out and me and bandit both had silly moments and ran around like loons and mummy got her little white thing that she talks on out and it followed us running around, I dont know why.

Then we went back to sleep for a bit until daddy, nanny and grandad came home and they had tea and then we had our, chuncks of fresh cut beef (it tasted so good!) and then we stayed at home with everyone playing around the house chasing each other. Marley was being boring as he woke up for tea, ate and then went back to sleep - spoil sport!

Ive had a lovely day and now Im going back to bed :)

Loads of love and husky kisses and hugs

Gizmo

Bandit's turn tomorrow

I figured out how to open doors recently, and for some reason today, no one was impressed with this! I only wanted to go in to say hello but she shouted something like 'Out! blah blah blah toilet!'...she seemed really unhappy for me to go in there...think i will try again later. Oh and today i realised that eating the mini human's sweets is not a good idea, i feel sick!

Right time for me to go outside and do my business again, husky hugs to the ladies out there!

Suka

Ohhhhhh - Mum's just told me that I'm going to be reunited with my sister shura tomorrow !!!!

I ran around the room in excitement when she told me i haven't seen her since my new mum took me home :D i'm going to share my toys with her and i have told mum i will try not to hump her like i do with everyone else i meet cause she said it's wrong lol

She's coming to learn some things that i do mum said she going to help her learn sit stay and down ohh i know what that means ....... TREATS!!!!

Will let you know how we get on tomorrow :D

Kaiser

OMG another sprog coming - that means another play friend!! Yippeeeeee

Mum said i have to keep clean - humph does she not know how much i like digging in the mud - must resist!! lol

Kimba

May 25, 2009 – Bo’s Diary

Woooo Woooo! A holiday! Means Mom and Dad are home all day to talk, walk, and to answer each and every whim I can possibly think of. Thank goodness - seems like the last holiday was forever ago. And NO, I'm not spoiled - I just like things best when they revolve around me.

Mom and I are going to my ‘sister’ Lisa's house to plant flowers of all things. Hopefully I'll be able to dig the holes or at a minimum, lay in the cool dirt and watch. What fun it is to ride in the car. I like to sit backwards, watching the people in the car behind us. They are smiling and pointing at me – Mom says I’m being silly.

Daphnie was waiting for me in the yard. She is a naughty pup. She’s always getting in my way or putting her paws on my shoulder and giving me kisses. When we were done, Mom took me home. I had a drink and laid down for a nap. The next thing I knew we had company and Dad was grilling hamburgers. Yumm! I didn’t get much, but any taste is good.

After supper, I helped Mom mulch a flower bed and plant the rest of the garden. I LOVE the cool, moist soil. I bury my nose in it and then use my paws to throw it out of the garden. If I am lucky, either Dad or Mom is behind me and they get dirty! Then we went for a short walk around the yard. I found a dead bird – how lucky is that?! I picked it up, hoping to take it in the house, but Mom said I couldn’t. Sometimes she’s no fun at all.

I took my pills and settled in behind Mom’s chair while she watched a show. Then, I crawled up on the couch for a good nights rest. I hope I dream of running and running without getting tired.

Woo to all,

Bo

Well i heard rumours that there was beer for dogs, and i have to say, i really didn't think my minions were thoughtful enough to purchase me some to try..wrong! They turned up at home and awoke me from a lovely dream about Kiana and Eika, they seemed excited but at the same time they had that look on their face, similar to the one just before they plonk me in the bath...She then revealed a bottle, i love bottles, but this wasn't your ordinary bottle, it had a distinct aroma that had me drooling, she said it is coz i am a male....oh no, this is coz it was delicious...she poured some in my food bowl, and asked me to leave, like hell am i going to leave that! I dived right in, it was refreshing, delicious and strangely addictive....i finished my first bowl and commanded more, i licked that sweet sweet bottle and tasted the thing they called 'beer'....I drank the whole bottle, and i wanted to play with it afterwards but alas it was not meant to be...The Beer bottle remains a ledgend in itself and i can only hope my minions will take my hint and bring me more!

Now Back to my evening sunbathe where i can dream about my pretty girlfriends!

Suka

Ok i'm confused, mum normally works all day but for last few days she's been coming home at dinner and staying with us all day......i'm not complaining but she wants to play and 1-4 is my snooze time lol ah well i always like to run about like a fruit loop cause it makes mum smile :)

Today a lady came with a huge bag that smelled funny.

Her and mum were talking none stop and she put some strange foil things in her hair and painted some goo on it ??? I sat by mum and watched the whole thing mum kept smiling at me and saying it was ok - i didn't like it cause it smelled funny.

Then they went upstairs and me and Kaiser had to go outside so we decided to play DIG. When mum came back, her hair was all wet and the foil things had gone, she looked better for that!

But then the lady started cutting her hair and i was scared she was gong to hurt her so i jumped on her but mum pushed me off and i got told off :( I was only making sure she was ok. But then she gave me and Kaiser a bone and we ran off and put them on her new rug and made a mess....i like making a mess mum just laughs at me and cleans it up.

I went out for a wee and to check on my hole i'd started to dig when i heard Kaiser scream in pain i flew into the front room to find mum looking worried and telling Kaiser it was ok - what had happened??? His leg was sore, he couldn't walk on it too much and mum was moving it about and said to the lady that was cutting her hair that it wasn't broken and she thinks he's sprained it.

Awww that means we can't run about and play, hope he gets better soon, means i will have to carry on with my hole myself.

Hope he gets better soon - mum said he can't come on a walk with us tomorrow either which makes me sad but i like that me and mum get some time alone together :)

Blaze - 2day i went for a walk Bingo actually came with us this time and as we got round the corner i saw Mya i had a growl at her lol need 2 let her no whos boss bingo barked too so i decided 2 play fight wit him lol we walked Mya home then me Bingo Nicola and her friend finished off our walk then we went home and i wanted 2 help Dad plaster the kitchen but i kept getting told off and bingo was being boring and sleeping so i went and played in the garden then l8a on we went on another walk and mya came wit us shes abit annoying as shes rly young but i just tried 2 ignore her she really annoyed bingo tho and he told her off lol i found that sooo funny but i do like her im not gonna tell any1 tho its a secret so ssshhhh!

Chewbacca's thoughts for the first time...lol

I love Dirt and Mud!!

Why oh why, wont my mom let me just roll in it all day??

What I really want is to stay outside get good and wet and muddy...and keep digging my prize winning hole in the yard. Why is she covering my hole?? LOL. Why is she covering it again...lol??

Why wont she let me on the couch today?? what did I do?? Even when I gave her kisses she still wouldnt let me sit on the couch....so not fair!!!!!!...lol.

Why ...wont she just let me be muddy and stinky and dirty??!!

Today mummy got up late so i had my breakfast late and i wasnt very happy about it but when she i gave her a cuddle anyway and got all exited. She let me out for a wee wee and poo then brought me in to eat i had a few muthfulls and mummy was very happy but then i sicked it back up :( But she said it was ok and gave me a cuddle and made my bed in my cage for while she went back to bed so i could rest. When she got up and let me out i was all exited again and nana was there to daddy came down 5 mins after mummy. Dani came down with his game so mummy could help him, i wanted to play tho and accidently nipped danis foot and made him cry mummy and nan said he was ok tho but then i got jelous and wanted a cuddle so i jumped up and misjudged it and ended up on danis chest near his head mummy and nana were very angry and shouted then put me out to calm down. When i went back in i said sorry to eveyone and had to in my cage because mummy nana and daddy were taking dani to nursery and then oing shopping. When they got we all had a play then i had to have my dinner and go for my wee and poor then we played some. Mummy got my lead a while later and said we were going in the car i was all happy i love going in the car, so we went to get dani from nursery then went home for tea now its my bed time so nighty night for me lots of ksses and hugss xxxx shura

well so far today i have been a noisey little puppy daddy got up and i started barking and whining and daddy come out and got my bowl and i got really excited and started going mad then daddy put my bowl down and i couldn't wait to get stuck in.

so i dived in but daddy made me liedown again then he said good boy and i tucked in after that i made a lot of noise with my bowl.then i found my plastic bottle and have been playing with that.

suka

May 28, 2009 – Bo’s Diary

It looks beautiful outside. When will Mom be home? Doesn’t she know that I want to go outside and lay in the sunshine? She should hurry! I’m tired of staring out of the screen door and hearing the birds. I want a closer look at ‘em!

This morning Mom and I went for our jaunt around the yard. I’m thankful we have a big yard, it feels so good to stretch out these old legs as we wander around the perimeter. Mom chuckles when she sees me running toward her when she gets my lead in hand. She says I must think I’m a pup because I’m moving so fast. I know I’m getting slower, but I can move pretty quickly when I see my lead! Nothing makes me happier than walking with Mom.

I’ve been a pretty picky eater this week. I’ve decided I like Chance’s food. Chance is my ‘brother’ – he’s a lab/rottie mix -- all big and clumsy. (I think it’s those brown eyes…..they make him look goofy too – I think every dog should have blue eyes like mine!) Sometimes I don’t know how he manages to get all four feet going in the same direction. Silly pup (he’s six years old – but just a pup to me!)

Perhaps tonight I’ll get another walk! I’m crossing my paws! What fun it will be to see if there’s a rabbit in the woods in the back lot. I can’t catch them anymore, but I still try – I like to give them a bit of a scare anyway. And, it makes Mom smile when I try.

Mom’s been talking to me about her new friends on the internet. She says they have a group where everyone talks about their Siberians. Some even got to meet each other. Wow! That would be so fun. I’d love to see how other humans react when they see a big group of us together. (Do humans know that we Sibes are in the middle of taking over the world? Naaaaaw – they haven’t got a clue.) Guess I’ll have another short nap until Mom comes home for that walk……oh, and supper of course....and perhaps just one little jump at the GSD next door - she's naughty!

Woo to all,

Bo