dukey doo is now playing in doggy heaven

please dont think like that

you have not let your boy down,no matter what was wrong,he didnt want you to see him poorly and suffering....they are very clever you know,he knew his time was to go albeit very young,

they've obviously got plans over the bridge for Dukie and you need to remember the happiness you've given him,he knows he was loved xx

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about duke, such a young doggie taken away so young. Run free duke you will always be loved by all your family and everyone who knew you. Big hugs katie, I lost my gsd last feb I miss her everyday my nephews aways ask about her then we say she gone to heavon everytime they see her pic they now say she gone to heavon and blow her kisses xxx

please dont think like that

you have not let your boy down,no matter what was wrong,he didnt want you to see him poorly and suffering....they are very clever you know,he knew his time was to go albeit very young,

they've obviously got plans over the bridge for Dukie and you need to remember the happiness you've given him,he knows he was loved xx

I agree totally, you never let him down x

dont you dare blame yourself. :devil: There was nothing you could have done and nothing to suggest anything you did caused his passing either.

It was just his time, thats all. You have loads of us on here who are all behind you 100000000% and wish we could all bring him back. I know I for one will be hugging Storm just a bit tighter tonight. much love darling. xxx

Dont blame yourself babe my diesel has kc at the min I have rang the vet and they said they wont give him anything but antiinflamitrys so not much else I keep a eye on his temp and all he is doin is hackin a bit every now and again but noting else I can do but now im scared x im sorry for you babe run free dukey boy husky hugs and wet nosed kisses to you and your family x x x

thank u again for all the msgs. Dukey will love hearing how much everyone loves him.

Dont worry about diesel he will be fine,i dont think it was that what caused duke to go the way he did. He had stopped the coughing a couple weeks ago and was about 80% himself. The vet thinks it was more to do with a vessel popping.

Thanks again xx lots of love

Only just managed to get online (forum) again. Thank you Kells for words on my behalf .

There is just never any words that can be said that will help you in this time. Truely sorry for you're loss he was truely one of a kind no other dog had is markings stood out a mile away.

My thoughts are with you and you're family at this time and I truely 100% know how you feel as I lost a dog well family member to me to illness few years ago.

If anything is needed you now we as a forum are here for you as well as indvidualy if ever need to talk vent or just as a release to say anything then just message away.

All the best

Keath and the Girls

xxx

i'm sorry to hear katie :( my deepest sympathy

Only tip i can give is be truthful, "Duke was really sick dear and it took the best of him but he is no longer suffering and is now playing with many other doggies in heaven" something on the line of that is how i would try to put it across.

and again I'm really sorry to hear, he was such a stunning dog. R.I.P Duke