dukey doo is now playing in doggy heaven

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank u for taking the time out to send me ure well wishes

times a healer as they say, i know its going to be hard for a while but i really am great full for all the msgs about duke.

we love u unconditional amounts duke and u will never be forgotten,u have given your family a lot of happy and fond memories. words can not describe how much ure mummy is hurting and missing u but i know u r in a better place,just wished u could have told me if u were in any pain. u have been taken away from us far too soon.

till we all see u again,dig as many holes as u want and sniff as many bums as u like.wink.png

love u lots n lots, millions of hugs and kisses

all our love mummy daddy and ure lil brother samuel xx xxinlove.gif40.gif40.gifangel.png

R.I.P dukey doo xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats really lovely Katie

stay strong hun,but,remember to cry all you like,you've lost a member of your family and need to mourn but also remember the good times....and the naughty times!! ;)

hope Samuel is ok too xx

So sorry to hear this Katie, RIP Duke run free little one xxx

The Last Battle

If it should be that I grow frail and weak and pain should keep me from my sleep, then will you do what must be done, for this -- the last battle -- can't be won.

You will be sad I understand, but don't let grief then stay your hand, for on this day, more than the rest, Your love and friendship must stand the test. We have had so many happy years, You wouldn't want me to suffer so. When the time comes, please, let me go.

Take me to where to my needs they'll tend, only, stay with me till the end and hold me firm and speak to me until my eyes no longer see. I know in time you will agree, it is a kindness you do to me. Although my tail its last has waved, from pain and suffering I have been saved. Don't grieve that it must be you, who has to decide this thing to do; We've been so close -- we two -- these years, Don't let your heart hold any tears.

-- Unknown-

sorry to hear this news. i know how it feels to lose your buddy at such a young age. nothing in the world can help you but over time things will get better i still miss my miley who we lost in january but i know she is in a happy place now. lots of support from the guys on this forum is comforting i know it helped me knowing how much people cared.

R.I.P Duke

Thanks to Louise for sending my condolences on my behalf.

I am so sorry to hear about your beautiful Duke, I never had the pleasure of meeting him. He was too young to be taken away but he is in a happy place without the suffering. Chin up xx

Me and Storm send our love x x x x

I had the pleasure of meeting Duke at my 1st dog park trip n he was as stunning as all his pics.

I really am shocked to hear this, i wanted 2 c him so many more times.

Katie im so sorry hun, i have no idea what u must b goin thru but as u can c with all the replys we are all devestated n thats just a tiny bit of wot ur feeling.

R.I.P Duke there will never be a Husky like u eva :sad: