MEMBERS MUSHES

Sarah

post-12085-14087401209652_thumb.jpg

There's one of me and Meeko the day I got him... Makes me sad to see how small he is :(

post-12085-14087401833339_thumb.jpg

Here's my favourite all timer of me with him :) this one I might even frame haha

The rest are pictures of me with friends dogs... I've always been a canine lover :)

post-12085-140874042262_thumb.jpg

post-12085-14087404849939_thumb.jpg

Now you can see the real me :)... Apologies for any heart attacks given over my topless one.... There will be another uploaded soon though as they're my size photos and I take the exact same photo every couple of weeks... Don't go too crazy over them though as you'll put me off uploading them haha! I'm no Channing Tatum haha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 8

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1408739901.115290.jpg

There's one of me and Meeko the day I got him... Makes me sad to see how small he is :(

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1408739945.368181.jpg

Here's my favourite all timer of me with him :) this one I might even frame haha

The rest are pictures of me with friends dogs... I've always been a canine lover :)

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1408740202.090107.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1408740264.462055.jpg

Now you can see the real me :)... Apologies for any heart attacks given over my topless one.... There will be another uploaded soon though as they're my size photos and I take the exact same photo every couple of weeks... Don't go too crazy over them though as you'll put me off uploading them haha! I'm no Channing Tatum haha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aww we wouldnt want to put u of from posting now