MEMBERS MUSHES

Sarah

Me with Wodak

post-2355-0-00845100-1408277629_thumb.jp

This one's a bit blurry but shows the daily ritual greeting, lol. Glala just leans on me waiting for it to be her turn, Dana uses my legs to get to a higher point and Wodak is just impatient and is licking me ear for some reason  :rofl:

post-2355-0-35398900-1408277627_thumb.jp

• Like 4

My daughter wants to know your number :)

Whaaa for once Meeko isn't the centre of attention.... This I'm not used too!!

I am recently single and only date girls who can put up with my love for huskies haha... "I met my girl at husky-lovers.com" haha, nought wrong with that :)

Maybe she should take a picture with your furry friend, that's always a good start in my books :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I am recently single and only date girls who can put up with my love for huskies haha... "I met my girl at husky-lovers.com" haha, nought wrong with that :)

Maybe she should take a picture with your furry friend, that's always a good start in my books :)

Haha as if you didnt know that photo would cause quite a stir! ;)
  • Like 2

132d21547af6ab42eb45c7eac2fa7354.jpg

My sunday night mush? I feel deprived i didnt get to go out last night! Who wants to get drunk tonight instead, we can talk giberish on chat lol. Oh and i really wanted to join tinder my friends are on it , it seems like fun i cant imagine Why i wasnt allowed join lol [emoji12]

• Like 2

I think it's really sweet :)

She will kill me for putting this up :)

I think it's really sweet :)

She will kill me for putting this up :)

post-10869-0-21253500-1408309894_thumb.j

post-10869-0-32827500-1408310173_thumb.j

• Like 6