How did you find us??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I recently bought my Siberian husky puppy and was looking up everything I could about the breed. Then when I noticed my puppies eyes changed from blue to green I googled how rare is it for a husky to have green eyes. That's when I found a forum on this site that I read and decided to join.  I'm looking forward to being here and learning everything I can about training my new puppy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Just joined. Found the site after seeing the BBC article on Yorkshire dog walkers and I am interested in walking with other local husky owners.

This is my second Husky (Skye) and the first (Phantom) lived for nearly 15 years.

• 1 month later...

We searched Google about Huskies with hiccups. Emiko, we call Emi is a 5 month old and she does hiccup plenty as you all have mentioned from her water intake: lots. She is our first huskie as we have two 8 year old Yourkies. Emi is our daughter's baby, that's where "Emi's Grandparents" come from. Nice to read up on the many shares here.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...