How did you find us??

I found it because I was looking to videos about huskies while I waited impatiently for mine to be old enough to bring home and came across a set on YouTube of the whole last "husky camp", so I came in search of the people that were awesome enough to congregate like that with all their dogs together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My pup has the runs from i got him and come across yous while on google ..

Put him on 'royal canin' for a few months as puppy food it will clear up. No wet food, no meat, no nothing. Just dry treats for training and his puppy food. Will clear up slowly over 2 months. This happens to many husky pups, especially males

Put him on 'royal canin' for a few months as puppy food it will clear up. No wet food, no meat, no nothing. Just dry treats for training and his puppy food. Will clear up slowly over 2 months. This happens to many husky pups, especially males

Sorry James I have to disagree. Switching food does not solve diarrhea. And while I agree that diarrhea is very common in puppies, gender has nothing to do with it. For runny bums, I'd first want to know how much is the puppy's food intake. If it's too much, cut it down. If it's not helping, though it usually does, add pumpkin or natural yoghurt to the blend. Rapid or sudden food brand change would only worsen the diarrhea.

Anyways... :hijack:

Sorry James I have to disagree. Switching food does not solve diarrhea. And while I agree that diarrhea is very common in puppies, gender has nothing to do with it. For runny bums, I'd first want to know how much is the puppy's food intake. If it's too much, cut it down. If it's not helping, though it usually does, add pumpkin or natural yoghurt to the blend. Rapid or sudden food brand change would only worsen the diarrhea.

Anyways... :hijack:

Agree. Whilst I won't go into the fact that Royal Canin, like most pet foot brands, is crap, it won't solve the issue. Cut down on food first, and if that doesn't work, I would feed nothing but cooked rice with fresh chicken pieces and pumpkin. Then look at dogfoodadvisor.com and see where the food you are feeding rates.

Work for both my previous huskies. Chicken and rice may work but the food worked just fine. I received that advice from a vet and 20 year veteran musher with 8 sibe's. His advice worked a treat... That and he's a professional

Not meaning to offended but it was spot on

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We were cycling through Heaton Park on Saturday afternoon I had Miya our 12month old Husky attached to my bike running along side me. On our way back to the car we swerved our way through a solid wall of huskies! I have never seen so many huskies together!

I got home and googled the phase "husky Heaton park" and came across pics of the outing posted on this site. Looked like a lot of fun.

May be we will bump into you again sometime.

• Like 3

We were cycling through Heaton Park on Saturday afternoon I had Miya our 12month old Husky attached to my bike running along side me. On our way back to the car we swerved our way through a solid wall of huskies! I have never seen so many huskies together!

I got home and googled the phase "husky Heaton park" and came across pics of the outing posted on this site. Looked like a lot of fun.

May be we will bump into you again sometime.

Keep an eye on the forum and maybe make an introduction 

and remember there is camp in may 2015 in north Wales...here are some details... 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been a member on here for over a year now and am just realizing I never did an introduction when I joined! Or said how I found Husky Owners. Well I believe I ended up coming across this wonderful site when I Googled something about Huskies and found a forum discussing what I had asked. I liked how knowledgeable everyone seemed to be when I read the forum and decided this would be a useful tool to use in the future whenever I had a question about Siberians! I am now officially-overly officially addicted to Huskies!  :D 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...