Mistaken identity

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just spent too much time reading these, lol. Heard most of them myself. Good comment I had a while ago was a girl who came to pet Mischa and said "I have one too, but he is fat and lazy, he weighs 90lbs" Obviously she doesnt have a Sibe, poor girl doesn't even know what her dog is...

Peoples reactions to these dogs crack me up, even when mischa was a tiny pup, people would stay clear of her with a scared look, sometimes even cross the street. Even had one gangster lookin dude turn a corner and when he saw her he practically ran to avoid her, all I could do was laugh my ass off

my poor echo is surrounded by staffs and rotties as people here use them as bloody trophy dogs! but ignorant as to the real meaning of the breeds and shes always called a border collie or man down road calls her devil dog!!!! the cheek and yet he has an uncontrolled rottie!!!!angry.gif they are pure loving huskys!!

Guest snowdog

Ye i love it when i walk mine at night when its darkish, as you get hoodies or just down right weirdos about , and they wont budge or look at you funny till all of a sudden they spot your two or sumtimes three WOLUF'S trotting besides you , they soon move then, i was walking neeko the one night just me n her, and this bloke came from nowhere out the bushes , prolly thought id be scared till he spotted and heard neeko bark, he screamed like a big girl and jumped back in bushes lmao, i still wonder if he was going to do me sum harm, so to this day i have Neeko to thank for scaring him off, so thank god ppl do find them scary sumtimes i think biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...