Mistaken identity

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL dont even know if ive answered this thread but hey:

I got asked BY a husky owner do my 2 have lab in them cos their tails dont touch their backs and cos their not fat enough......OMGG i was thinking...on another occassion the same owner said he thought his sibe had Akita in him for his tail touchs his back!!!!!!!! <<<< his dog is a siberian just to clear that up >> hes just fat on pedigree;)

LMFAO PMSL ROFL LOL

I had the biggest shock of my life today! As most of you know my 3 have a play buddy, Rudy, whos an English Bull Terrier (you'll get me in a min, i hope lol). I was walking Marley and Bandit (rudy was not present) and a group of school kids that must have been out of school trip came down the path with their teachers and a few parents. As usual the kids spot Marley and Bandit and screamed "HUSKIES!!!!!" (I did hear the occasional Wolf too from a few kids, lol) and then you will never guess what I heard a parent say (BTW, Marley and Bandit were the only dogs present!)

A parent says "They look like a.......................

.......wait for it.....................

BULL DOG!!!!!!!!"

OMG I couldnt believe it! All the kids were shouting and screaming saying "HUSKIES" and she says bull dog?????? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know their buddy, Rudy, looks like that sort of breed but he wasnt with us so where did she get that from?

I told her to go back to school as they ARE HUSKIES NOT BULL DOGS!!!! They dont even look anywhere closely related to a Bull Dog. PFFFFT So insulted, how dare she call them bull dogs, grrrrr, they are far too sexy to be bull dogs!

ROFL amy...i peed myself when you text me...that woman was what we down south call a proper numpty......

i had a similar one outside sainsburies this morning, an old lady came up to me and asked if zack was....A WEREWOLF!

i was trying sooo hard not to laugh at her, but she kept saying it....he looks like he has werewolf blood in him, does he fight alot.......i was literally peeing myself but trying to remain serious, cos i didnt want to offend her...rofl

We had someone call Grey a werewolf befor! i just turned around and said yeah he is! during the day he is my dad but when the Moon is full he is my Dog, the silence was golden......

Grey gets call a fox quiet alot, "is he a fox or a dog" to which i reply "what is a fupping Fox if its not a dog!!!! and does he look Orange to you?" once again the silence is golden! i mean what fox do you know in England that has Blue eyes and a grey and white coat?!! some people are so thick its cringe worthy it really is.........