Mistaken identity

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a new 1 4 ya was takin the dogs the feild earlier n theres sum woman wit 2 kids litter picking :confused: anyway we walk past them n u no what blaze is like hes a pup so he sees kids n wants 2 play n this kid moves back so far saying.................. w8 for it!

.......................................................................................................... :scared: argh its a werewolf its a werewolf!:scared:

lmao then his nan i think she was sed dont b silly (but didnt tell him what blaze rly was) n then he sed i dnt like that dog:011:

• 1 month later...

Lol, i know Sarah!! And Amy, she did give them a look like huh?

Plus there was this guy with a Westie, who was wearing a BLUE harness and his owner said he gets called a girl all the time...WTF is wrong with people!!??!?!

Lol, i know Sarah!! And Amy, she did give them a look like huh?

Plus there was this guy with a Westie, who was wearing a BLUE harness and his owner said he gets called a girl all the time...WTF is wrong with people!!??!?!

I can kind of understand getting confused with a blue as many females (dogs and human) wear blue but with pink, thats different!

The name cant even be and excuse as Eika dont sound like a boys name :confused: some people are just strange.

• 2 months later...

i get wolf, wolf dog, wolf hybred, fox, border collie, akita, snow dog all the time, but the most common one over the years is easily the "gsd", ive heard it hundreds of times and am getting a bit fed up of it now, i do however quite like it when kids ask if isha is a wolf and half the time i say yes just to see them jump back frightened, im quite nasty like that lol

lol ive done that b4 ive never had sum1 say Blaze is a GSD b4 tho, Mya's bin called a fox b4 and yesterday we heard this bloke say 2 his m8 look at those huskies or summin like that n his m8 sed they r akita's n i was walking honey and yogi (chows) last night n sum1 asked me what they were so i sed 'chowchows' 2 which he replied so like mini akitas - eerrmmm no chowchows! stupid ppl

I've had the wolf one a few times. Sky is a white sibe, and people think she's a white GSD, cos you can't get white huskies you know, although a few unscrupulous breeders are known to advertise the very rare, and therefore valuable white siberians!

My best one though has to be Didge. I run a rescue for sibes and mals and was told about a husky in a pound, I went to get her, turned out to be what we think is an Australian shepherd cross. The reason they said she was a husky? Cos she has a little bit of blue in one of her eyes. We fell in love with her, so she came home with us anyway, and works brilliantly in harness but come on, sibes are not the only breed in the world that can have blue eyes, or have I got that wrong?:P

This is Didge, you can see that she's a husky hey? Although, I was walking her once and a child said to his mum "look at that husky", so maybe I'm wrong

scamper-1.jpg