Mistaken identity

Nanooks been callled a fox !

They all get the usual stuff Mal etc

Recently cos Mushu is now bigger (higher up so people can see his eyes better) he has 1 brown eye n 1 blue. Now people just cant stop sayin 'look hes got eyes' not look hes got diff coloured eyes y is it sum people just wind u up over the simplest thing..... ? or is it just me?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't been queries about the fact Storm is a husky but several times I have been asked ' is that a husky?' and when I say yes they reply with, 'oh we used to have one of those' surely if you had ever owned a particular breed you would recognise one if you saw it in the street,

I haven't been queries about the fact Storm is a husky but several times I have been asked ' is that a husky?' and when I say yes they reply with, 'oh we used to have one of those' surely if you had ever owned a particular breed you would recognise one if you saw it in the street,

we get similar, but one lady i met walking impressed me, she spotted suki was a husky x mal

I walked past a group of children and a teacher a few days ago. The _teacher_ said: "Oh look, two wolves!".

I repeat, a TEACHER said that :confused:

I immediately corrected her by saying that they aren't wolves but huskies, a dog breed. She responded with "Yeah, yeah". She didn't even heard it. But hey, you can't ever teach a teacher, both inside and outside the school :rolleyes:

a small five-year-olds come out from his house and watched Diamond passing him by. Suddenly he points to Diamond and shouts: "Mommy there's a CHICKEN!"

A few weeks ago a couple of another five-years-old is playing outside their house. Diamond is in his afternoon walk and unfortunately the two immature creatures meet x) one of the five-years-old screamed and said: "LOOK AT THAT CAT!"

a small five-year-olds come out from his house and watched Diamond passing him by. Suddenly he points to Diamond and shouts: "Mommy there's a CHICKEN!"

A few weeks ago a couple of another five-years-old is playing outside their house. Diamond is in his afternoon walk and unfortunately the two immature creatures meet x) one of the five-years-old screamed and said: "LOOK AT THAT CAT!"

seriously? ahahahahhahahaha