Mistaken identity

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Fia in the front seat attached with her seat belt ( and passenger airbag was off) and I went to get food in a drive thru... the lady asked me "OMG is that a DOG??"... mm yes lady...its a dog. and when she was handing me my drink she was so terrified, even after I told her that she was attached and she couldnt do anything.

Also someone asked me if Fia's ears were clipped...blink.gif

I had Fia in the front seat attached with her seat belt ( and passenger airbag was off) and I went to get food in a drive thru... the lady asked me "OMG is that a DOG??"... mm yes lady...its a dog. and when she was handing me my drink she was so terrified, even after I told her that she was attached and she couldnt do anything.

Also someone asked me if Fia's ears were clipped...blink.gif

I think Id have had to say to that woman "No its my baby, what the hell are you trying to say!????, I want to speak to your manager!!!!" biggrin.gif Alway love to mix it up!!

• 1 month later...

a few new 1s for u from the weekend - a wolf , werewolf dogs, malamute (shes big she ent THAT big lol) artic fox - my fave - a BIG BIG cat (sed by a rly small child) and walked past 1 person who sed awww look they look like huskies! - that love is because they ARE huskies! lol

Merlin has been called wolf dog, snow dog, siberan grey hound, collie and nearly everyone thinks hes a cross breed. He is very underweight and has a smaller build than most males, but seriously! a collie!!? blink.gif

When people ask what he is and i say a siberian husky everyone AWLAYS says "really, I thought they were much bigger and had really thick coats. Are you sure hes a husky?"

a few new 1s for u from the weekend - a wolf , werewolf dogs, malamute (shes big she ent THAT big lol) artic fox - my fave - a BIG BIG cat (sed by a rly small child) and walked past 1 person who sed awww look they look like huskies! - that love is because they ARE huskies! lol

Well, as to "werewolf dogs" - I know more than a few Siberians that think they're human - or at least not really dogs!

We've had the usual Shepherd or wolf comments. Had 5 kids walking past us and say "Oh look its a wolf", Two African men walking along with a woman pushing a push chair, paniced when they saw him shouting its a wolf, I said its ok he's friendly he's a husky, they said sod friendly (Cleaned up for the kiddies) and ran off ahead with both me and the woman laughing like hell at them. Also have had the usual of people thinking their funny and asking where his sled is. Like others I've noticed a lot of kids know He's a Husky / Malamute and mostly parents going Oooooooo look at the Snow Dog. lol Shouldn't hate them for it, just pity them :D

Two African men walking along with a woman pushing a push chair, paniced when they saw him shouting its a wolf, I said its ok he's friendly he's a husky, they said sod friendly (Cleaned up for the kiddies) and ran off ahead with both me and the woman laughing like hell at them. Also

loll that happened 2 me sat - but it was a BIG group ov ppl i walked past they clocked skyla SCREAMED and scattered - god i nearly wet myself lmao

Merlin has been called wolf dog, snow dog, siberan grey hound, collie and nearly everyone thinks hes a cross breed. He is very underweight and has a smaller build than most males, but seriously! a collie!!? blink.gif

When people ask what he is and i say a siberian husky everyone AWLAYS says "really, I thought they were much bigger and had really thick coats. Are you sure hes a husky?"

a siberian grey hound :blink:

Leo has been called A wolf, dingo, snowdog, malamute and very rarely do people guess he's a husky.

Also he's been called 'Some kind of miniture husky'

awww did u turn around n say yeh hes miniature cuz hes a pup! lol