Skyes Home!

Stormy

Went to pick her up around half 4. Got all her meds its in liquid form can be mixed in with her food etc.

I chose to get her a post op t shirt rather than the cone due to Shadow so he cant get to the stitches and it is more comfortable for her. 

She didn't want to walk at first i made sure i parked really close, she kept stopping think its the first time in her life she hasn't pulled!!!! As soon as i opened the boot though she was straight in :)

Got home put the new throw on the sofa as its nice and soft for her and all her crate has new bedding etc also. 

She saw Shadow and her ears went back and tail wagges she was really happy :) Then i saw if she wanted to go outside she didn't. She just sat in front of the sofa looking spaced out, dont think she had the energy to jump up onto the sofa so i have sat on the floor with her and she laid down :) i've covered her with my purple dressing gown to keep her warm and shes fast asleep now :)

Had a nice evil look from her when i went to take a pic though :o

Were back in the vets friday for a check up and then a week after that for her stitches out :)

10639403_571151653010684_6896642466753001907846_571151686344014_675828273390802310603328_571157756343407_151878609366219

She don't look happy with you xx 

Nope lol she didn't look as bad as when Shadow went though!! 

Im sure she will forgive me with time :D

Going to let her sleep for now see if she wants anything to eat later on. Depending on how she is i may be sleeping downstairs with them.