Just Left Luna At The Doggy Hospital

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're just back into the house and it feels sooooooo empty,  we went to a friends house for pizza and beer after I finished work and even their dog kept standing at teh dog waiting for Luna to appear.

planning a deep clean for tomorrow morning to kill off anything that might be in the house after all the accidents during the past week so we're ready to take Luna home for a speedy recovery,

Thanks again for all the well wishes and I'll update you as soon I hear from the vets in the morning, hope she'll be allowed home tomorrow

Dan

Hi sorry for the delay in updating, we went into see Luna this morining she was bright and alert but pissed off as she has a lamp shade on, but loving all the attention of the nurses.

We were allowed to take her outside so she go to the toilet, and stayed for 15 mins playing and getting kisses.

She was sick during the night, she ate her breakfast this morning but they can't see it moving down through the intestines on the ultra sound yet.

They are keeping her in over night again so she can be on the IV and get pumped fulll of fluids, so if all goes well she will be home tomorrow and the test results should be back at the start of the week.

Now we all know this has to apear in every thread some where

:worthless:

So here they are

20140517_094658_zps0323718c.jpg

20140517_094807_zpscc6baac5.jpg

20140517_095142_zps2de97d7f.jpg

Luna trying to get the lamp shade off :doglaugh:

20140517_095045_zpsb9f6d9da.jpg

We are heading back to see her at 5 pm so I'll have another update later this evening.

Dan

Wow, she's been through the mill, Dan, let's hope this evening throws some answers up (sorry for the pun) and Luna is on the road to full recovery PDQ. 

I've heard of about 4 or 5 huskies that have had random "tummy" upsets now, thought to be blockages but then nothing found, it's really strange. 

Hugs to you all from us here x

We went into see her at 5 ish this afternoon and they have increased the pain killers because she was in pain after we seen her this morning.

She  waas happy to see us for 5 mins but started to fade after that, she was off her tits poor thing, could hardly stand so we got her put back on the drip and kenneled.

The food has started to move through her, awaiting a call from the vet in the morning  for an updaate, hopefully pick her up tomorrow afternoon after I finish work,

Thanks again for all the well wishes.

Dan Claire &LUNA

Feeling ******* off( hope that doesn't upset any one) but I am missing her, just fininshing off a bottle of brandy before tomorrrow morning as I have work.

The barr staff did look funny at us ordering 2 bottles of wine to start lol

I hope she can come home soon as we really miss her, she seems to like the nurses which is a good thing.

We miss u LUNA