Just Left Luna At The Doggy Hospital

Hi , I have jus joined and feel for you , I had very similar symptoms with my lil girl , it turned out to be a parasite infection, try not to worry , she came through with flying colours

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww Dan, been following her progress in this thread and my heart goes out to you all. It sounds promising that the food is travelling through, although that does throw up more questions than answers, which must be frustrating the heck out of you both, best to word it carefully though, lol.

Take care Dan, will be checking up to see how she's doing, fingers, toes and paws crossed for her. If there's anything I can do for you, all you have to to do is ask. [emoji2].

Take care xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again for all the support.

I can't even remember updating this last night lol and I'm suffering this morning for it, especially when the alarm went off at 5 am for work.

Luna is comfortable but has some fluid building up on her belly which they are keeping an eye on. Still hasn't had a poo.

waiting to speak to the vet at 2 and arrange a visiting time.

Dan

That went well lots of :doglick: :doglick: and getting abuse for abandoning her lol.

She's got lots of energy as when we took her out for a wee she was ready to run and we had to do a few laps of the garden.

The nurses said she's been talking all day and trying to lick and kiss anyone who walks by.

Even with her lampshade on she has managed to pull the tube out of her leg :doglaugh:  I think she's making them all laugh.

If everything goes well when the vet see's her later she'll be coming home tonight

:yahoo: :yahoo: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :yahoo: :yahoo:

We got her a new bed and a new toy which I hope will take her mind off the pain.

Just waiting for the vet to phone this evening and hopefully it'll be good news

Dan