Urgent!! Husky Had A Pup 8 Hours After Stillborn Pup....

mel101094

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been on but reading the threads.  Hope you can contact the vet and everything ends up well.  So sorry about the poor pups that didn't make it :(

Sorry don't have any suggestions on whelping though, just wanted say I hope everythings ok

Good for her - keep a close eye on that one, it will likely need lots of attention in the next few days, and a vet check as soon as you can get it.

Hopefully she is done, but possibly one to go yet? How is she doing?

Yeah i am doing, i know. 

Hopefully she is done, wait scrap that, she just had another one, my dad is helping this one, the pup is very small....

I see you're located in Hull, UK. I found a few vets (emergency and not) in your area...have you tried these ones?

Vets Now Emergency Ltd,

Tel: 01482 908 169

PDSA PetAid hospital

20 Brunswick Avenue
Kingston upon Hull, Hull, Humberside HU2 9AY, United Kingdom
+44 1482 426999

There are more vets here, just go down the list and try calling every single one: http://goo.gl/maps/CtqWt

I see you're located in Hull, UK. I found a few vets (emergency and not) in your area...have you tried these ones?

PDSA PetAid hospital

20 Brunswick Avenue
Kingston upon Hull, Hull, Humberside HU2 9AY, United Kingdom
+44 1482 426999

There are more vets here, just go down the list and try calling every single one: http://goo.gl/maps/CtqWt

Thank you, i will try those apart from the PDSA because they only allow one pedigree per household at their vets because they are a charity, i already have Thor registered there on some kind of contract.

Thank you, i will try those apart from the PDSA because they only allow one pedigree per household at their vets because they are a charity, i already have Thor registered there on some kind of contract.

they might still be worth a call for some advice if none others pick up

post-11429-0-38374600-1393489902_thumb.j

So this morning mum and 7 pups are all sleeping, when i finally managed to get a vet, he said there was no reason for concern, she was just a slow mover. Mum and pups are all okay, Moo is just really tired and catching up on all those Z's. 

Awww you have some decent-colored pups there :D seriously that small girl with a thin dark line along her back steals my heart already :D

tell me if you need help with names ;):P

She was the one that was born 8 hours after the still born. Haha i will :)