Paul Walker Dead:fast Furious And Eight Below

HuskyGuerl

Such a tragedy.  Just watched a movie last night that he was in.  Pawn Shop Chronicles was the name of the movie. It was three different stories that surrounded a pawn shop in some little town in Louisiana.  Sort of a strange flick.

Very sad... saw this last nite before I went to bed. He genuinely seemed like one of the good guys. A lot of famous people just have lives that are a mess... but his wasn't. 

My guess is F&F7 will just be scrapped... unless they happened to be done principle filming, which it doesn't sound like they were.. 

Now its the next day and I've recovered from the shock...

Not only was he a great actor, but he was passionate about marine biology (not often you see celebrities care about the environment or animals), and it seemed like he genuinely cared about victims of disaster (Haiti, etc) as he personally went there himself to help. He will be missed.

RIP Paul Walker and his friend (Rogers).