Party Hats Ready? Happy 5Th Birthday Husky-Owners.com!!!!

Sarah

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, if this place hadn't have started when it did, we might well have been huskyless. We got Myshka as a 10 week old pup and was perfect till she hit 2 yrs old when we suddenly had a stroppy, stubborn mischief-maker on our hands. We hadnt done too much research and as we had both owned dogs before, wondered what we were doing wrong. She was days away from going back to her breeder as we had tried everything we could think of to have our sweet little dog back; then I stumbled across a forum that was only 3 months old and it opened our eyes - we didn't have a dog, we had a husky.

Now we own 3 of these beautiful dogs and have never looked back and that's all down to this place and the wonderful members - so a huge thank you to Sarah and Marc, even if it did start with an argument lol

Happy 5th Birthday Husky-Owners from Val and Grumpy but especially Myshka, Diesel and Kaviq xx

Oh, and before I forget. When the party's over, Andy told me he'd be willing to clean up the aftermath.

Oh, and before I forget. When the party's over, Andy told me he'd be willing to clean up the aftermath.

I did. . . WOW !!!

How drunk was I at the time.

Wow! Five years already! It doesn't seem like that. I haven't been here as long as that - I missed the first two months of the forum. 

Hats off to everyone who has made the forum a success. Sarah and Marc, of course, but also to those who have served as mods, super mods and more (keeping us all in line!).

How neat is it that what was once a dream for our fearless pack leader, has become such a wonderful place for all to gather and share; with camps and walks all across the globe. WOW!

Congratulations EVERYONE!

Happy 5th Birthday Husky Owners. You have a great Forum, Club,  call it what you will.

I am glad to be, in some small way a member of such a friendly and informative place. I would take my hat off to you  (if I wore one) :P  ..so instead I Salute you :goodjob:  , may Husky Owners go on for many many years

I'm a bit late coming into this but yeh, I like the way some of the hats fit!  Also like how Becky's (??) dog is staring into his!!

This definitely is one of the best collections of people world wide that I've ever seen.  While we may, upon occasion, have our differences of opinion (like about whose cake it is - It's mine, I'll solve that!!) no where have I ever seen a group as supportive of each other as I see here.

Thank you Sarah, thank you Marc, and may all your arguments be as productive!

• 1 month later...