Husky Camp 2013 Intenational member winner!!

Marc

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From experience I can tell you the British people are a bit crazy. But don't worry' date=' other than that they generally won't hurt you :)[/quote']

except for [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] he may damage your health or hearing :/

Thanks all :) my family is so excited for me haha

You calmed down now ? :D

Can't imagine how you feel what did your family say ?

have you ever left the US before ?

Whats your partner said ?

Are you mad it will help !!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you :)

As of right now alone unless my boyfriend can get off work. I've made it clear I'm coming regardless! Lol besides I feel like I know all of y'all already regardless.

even if you're on your own, we'll be collecting you from the airport and you're staying with us so you won't technically be on your own :D

As of right now alone unless my boyfriend can get off work. I've made it clear I'm coming regardless! Lol besides I feel like I know all of y'all already regardless.

You would be fine even if you come onyour own anyways tbh. There are a fair few members who do when they have never been before. Ya tend to be that interested in meeting people you have spoken to, that you end up knowing everyone by the end anyways LOL.

You would be fine even if you come onyour own anyways tbh. There are a fair few members who do when they have never been before. Ya tend to be that interested in meeting people you have spoken to, that you end up knowing everyone by the end anyways LOL.

Very true!! Lol besides alcohol is everyone's friend ;)

You calmed down now ? :D

Can't imagine how you feel what did your family say ?

have you ever left the US before ?

Whats your partner said ?

Are you mad it will help !!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you :)

After a few days I think I've somewhat calmed down. If I think about it though I'm all excited again! Lol

My family said it was an experience of a lifetime and they were just super excited for me!

I have left the US before but only to Mexico, the Virgin Islands, and the Bahamas so no where as cool as the UK!

Lol he is very jealous and hoping he can get off work so he can go!

I'm a bit mad! Aren't we all? Lol

Can't wait to meet you either!! It's going to be awesome!

Btw sorry I just now replied just saw this post haha