No more Top Gear in 2012

madmonk

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo just been watching reruns of Top gear which is superior to watching X Factor live. Why do all the rubbish programs run and run and the good ones get shelved?

I read this a few weeks back on Jeremy Clarkson's twitter. Yes I am on twitter and I barely know how to use the darn then lol.

Somebody commented on that article that they should get new presenters. People are crazy I love Jeremy, James, and Richard!!! And all three are hilarious on twitter.

Stupid "fat people singing" ruining our show.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! They can't do this to me! I'll have to re-watch the re-runs. Again.

Why do all the rubbish programs run and run and the good ones get shelved?

Reminds me of an Iron Maiden lyric - "Only the good die young, All the evil seems to live forever"

My boyfriend is going to be extremely disappointed with this news. Extremely.

I remember that one episode... it was like sled dogs vs. some SUV thingy in the arctic. Please excuse my ignorance (as I do not know the names of the hosts), but that one guy kept cracking me up cause he was doing number 2 on a toilet seat that he had hooked up to the back of the SUV. And the other guy kept driving off with him still on the seat. I couldn't stop cracking up. My poop humor gets the best of me sometimes, lol. Oh and that episode was awesome because of the sled dogs. Such beauties!