Husky Camp WARNING!

Sarah

I got back from husky camp today to a phone call to say that someone who rented a caravan has left it in a state!!!

Curtains ripped down and fur mud and all sorts all over the place.

It has taken 1 cleaner and 2 supervisors OVER TWO hours to clean the caravan!

This has given the forum and our husky camp a BAD reputation and to say i'm unimpressed is an understatement!

Myself and all the staff work so bloody hard to ensure we are welcomed at camps, we make promises that we will respect the rules of the camp site and leave it as we found it - as we have faith in everyone that goes to camp that they will respect the rules.

I am waiting for a call back to be told the name of the people who booked and also the caravan number unless someone would like to come forward and own up???

If this person doesn't come forward before I am given the booking details of this caravan pitch - you will not be welcome back at camp again and i WILL name you on here - you have seriously put us in danger now of not being allowed back to this site again.

If you do come forward I will refrain from naming and shaming.

This is appalling - every pitch that was booked under husky camp was left spotless - thank you to everyone who cleaned up after themselves, it is very much appreciated xxx

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame some people are not respectful for some one else's things (the caravan) and have possibly ruined the chance ov another camp and given the site bad name :-(

I hope whoever it was will step forward , claim responsibility and offer 2pay for the damages etc , least they could do

Hugs Sarah can't imagine how upset and hurt u must b by this :-(

it is an embarrassment to us all. as for it being a rented static makes it worse. us scabby sods in the camping fields had to contend with the contents of overflowing rubbish skips, being blown around and we still managed to clear up!

it is an embarrassment to us all. as for it being a rented static makes it worse. us scabby sods in the camping fields had to contend with the contents of overflowing rubbish skips, being blown around and we still managed to clear up!
and terrible neighbours of course!!! .......... lmao

and terrible neighbours of course!!! .......... lmao

good point well made lol.. as for refraining in naming and shaming, bah spoilsport lol, anonomity is partly the reason why people do stuff and think they can get away with it. be it not clearing up your dog poo when nobody saw or wearing a scarf to loot shops

Hope it wasn't a forum member but if it was they should be ashamed of themselves for leaving what is someone's holiday home in such a state. If they don't come forward I hope Park Resorts doesn't stop us from going back to this site due to the actions of one person and instead prosecutes said person for damages. It's standard practice for there to be a clause in the rental agreement that your liable for any damages.

:(

Hope it wasn't a forum member but if it was they should be ashamed of themselves for leaving what is someone's holiday home in such a state. If they don't come forward I hope Park Resorts doesn't stop us from going back to this site due to the actions of one person and instead prosecutes said person for damages. It's standard practice for there to be a clause in the rental agreement that your liable for any damages.

here here, i'm sure dunc knows the pros and cons of holiday letting, hopefully the resort staff will remember all the other forum members who attended and not just the bad apple, we can but live in hope eh?

This is truly a shame. If it was a member of the forum, they have impuned everyone, and surely they must make it right.

Let us hope and prey that it wasn't a forum member and if it was I hope they have the guts to both apologise to Sarah and to the resort itself. As we all know accidents happen with huskies but the caravan renter should have let the site know before leaving. I feel very sorry for Sarah, and the others who organised the camp, as they do so much for this forum to keep it the place it is. This is something she does not need after what sounded like an amazing camp. Must leave a very bitter taste.

Not alot i can add to this i wasn't there this time round but i'm so disapointed in this/these people. This is a great site who put their trust in us, you who ever you are have not only let yourselves down you have let the whole husky family down.

I just hope your proud of your self for putting the first black mark against this family who took you in from the day you joined, well done you.

I just hope now that we don't loose this site and that they will give us another chance to redeem ourselves.

I also hope you do own up as no matter what we've always been a forgiving family who will give second chances, there may be a reason you didn't clean, not sure what ??