Husky Camp WARNING!

Sarah

Oh my, I've never had the pleasure of going to husky camp but I truly hope it hasn't been ruined. The actions of a few have a way of tarnishing a whole group. Here's hoping that won't be the case, that perhaps it wasn't a member or if it was that the whole forum/ husky campers won't get dragged through the mud.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the fact they have called Sarah & left the message, they appear to have traced it back to a Husky Owner member who rented the van. What a shame if that is the case .... we may all be tarred with the same brush now.

Do people not realise how hard it is to find a decent camp site that is prepared to take bookings for a group not only of this size but to allow the number of dogs that we take with us?? And to possibly have that ruined by one person is sad .... if we are to have future camps, do we have to go round all vacated vans & pitches after each member has left to ensure all is in order so there are no nasty phone calls like this? I would have thought every member was a responsible person.

Sarah , I'm so sorry you have had to face this & Dunc too, without whom we wouldn't have an April camp. :(

I am disgusted.

But I am secretly hoping it was someone else. There was a lot of people with dogs, not just husky people.

I also saw poop around the tent areas when I was walking around. so someone didnt pick up.

again I hope it wasnt a husky person.

we really want to go back to there. it was lovely.

I hope they allow us to do so again.

I don't like the fact they have called Sarah & left the message, they appear to have traced it back to a Husky Owner member who rented the van. What a shame if that is the case .... we may all be tarred with the same brush now.

Do people not realise how hard it is to find a decent camp site that is prepared to take bookings for a group not only of this size but to allow the number of dogs that we take with us?? And to possibly have that ruined by one person is sad .... if we are to have future camps, do we have to go round all vacated vans & pitches after each member has left to ensure all is in order so there are no nasty phone calls like this? I would have thought every member was a responsible person.

Sarah , I'm so sorry you have had to face this & Dunc too, without whom we wouldn't have an April camp. :(

It was worst then that .... they did not phone Sarah or me, I went in to the office to ask if everything was OK and was told by the park manger :(

I will find out who as done this..........

It was worst then that .... they did not phone Sarah or me, I went in to the office to ask if everything was OK and was told by the park manger :(

I will find out who as done this..........

Did they not phone the people who did it to :o i should hope they did and i hope they pay for the damages they have caused!!!

that is bad .... have you managed to find out yet if it was a van with a husky in it or not? Surely they can tell pretty quickly who was in the van, they'll have contact numbers etc against the van number. Let's hope it's not a member here but still, that is someone's personal property ruined :(

Oh No! What a bloody awful embarrassment for Sarah and Dunc, and everyone else that attended.

:groan:

May I ask: were there other dog owners there, not part of the Husky camp? If so, can anyone remember where they were situated in relation to everyone else?