Husky Owners online party!!!!

siberian_wolf

Late notice I know!!!!

As from tomorrow we will be celebrating Christmas here on the forum for our very first husky owners Christmas party!!!!

There will be

Drinks

Food

Music

Games

Competitions

Dancing

And more

Going on throughout tomorrow and will continue through to Christmas eve

If it's a success we will be having another party to celebrate new year 2012 and make them a yearly thing :D

Get ready

Get set

Let the fun begin :)

How can you talk online? Only in text virtually ...... So we have a virtual party, with virtual drinks and crisps LMAO :D

alcohol.jpgpringles.jpg

Okay, Im ready. got my virtual booze and my virtual pringles at the ready...........

LETS PARTY

Exactly!

IMO one of the best ways to party as you don't suffer the after effects lol

Wouldnt go that far.... Still gonna have a real one in hand ...................................................................................... BEER people ... a beer

Ok so I was hoping to be here all day but works computer has broke and my laptop has just died :( I'm on my mobile now but don't have much mb left so I have to say now I can't continue hosting the games :(

This will be the last you see of me until after Christmas so have a great time, don't do anything I wouldn't ;)

No peeking into presents and also...

Spare a thought to all those animals in shelters, on the street, in bad living conditions this Christmas, pray they will be saved