You were the world to me, Sheba

shedalot

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin, you have my heartfelt thoughts and prayers. I know how much you loved Sheba and really did whatever was necessary for her health and well-being. May she rest in peace. Husky Hugs from Zoya and Eisa.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk.

Kevin, you have my heartfelt thoughts and prayers. I know how much you loved Sheba and really did whatever was necessary for her health and well-being. May she rest in peace. Husky Hugs from Zoya and Eisa.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk.

Thanks, Dave. Arthritis was getting to be too much. It was time. I knew it on our morning walk. I knew the day was coming for quite a while now so I was prepared as best I could. I'm ok with it. She is in a better place now and I know I did the right thing.

Kevin, you have many happy years of memories between you, it takes a strong person to put their dogs' needs before any selfish ones to stay together. I'm really sorry to be reading this, huge hugs from Myshka & Diesel, you are in my thoughts

Thank you, Val and to everyone else for their kind comments.

My sympathy and warm thoughts are with you. It takes a strong person to let her rest peacefully. Keep her in your heart and know she is enjoying happy trails over the rainbow.:heartbeat: Your website photos of her are a very nice collection, she shows that husky nobility with her age. She is beautiful and it brought tears to my eyes..