You were the world to me, Sheba

shedalot

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Kevin!

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how your heart breaks. The time we have is so short, but we can't live without these four-legged family in our lives. Please know that while I'm late in responding, I share in your grief.

Deciding to let them go is the most difficult decision we face. Thank goodness that they so very often let us know when that time has come. Doesn't make it any easier to lose them. The hole they leave is so big. They do leave a part of themselves behind for our comfort and you will see her when you least expect it - she's still comforting you.

Again, dear friend, I promise that those memories that bring tears today, will bring smiles sometime in the future.

Sheba - Godspeed, dear girl. You could have picked no better human to call your own. Run free, run long, run without pain.

:angel:

Oh, Kevin!

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how your heart breaks. The time we have is so short, but we can't live without these four-legged family in our lives. Please know that while I'm late in responding, I share in your grief.

Deciding to let them go is the most difficult decision we face. Thank goodness that they so very often let us know when that time has come. Doesn't make it any easier to lose them. The hole they leave is so big. They do leave a part of themselves behind for our comfort and you will see her when you least expect it - she's still comforting you.

Again, dear friend, I promise that those memories that bring tears today, will bring smiles sometime in the future.

Sheba - Godspeed, dear girl. You could have picked no better human to call your own. Run free, run long, run without pain.

:angel:

I've always loved your writing. Thank you. Your PM has been replied to.

Thanks to the rest of you as well!