Topics Moved - New Start

Marc

Hi Guys,

Most of you know what has been going on over the past few weeks, and most of you know the people involved, if you were involved yourself etc etc. Im putting a stop to it all.

Over the past 48 hours everything has come to a sharp cliff edge in which husky owners near fell off. This is something that we have always said will not happen, and we're sticking by that. Facebook conversations will now be ignored by myself and I do not wish to know what conversations are going on away from this site, from anyone. I thank you to the people who have given me information, however this is doing the site no good anymore. It is importunately making a complete hash of it.

All topics regarding the situation of the past 24 hours have now been removed from the forum, and the forum will begin a fresh start from now. I will still ask that if people no longer wish to be a part of the forum, to quietly leave. It is extremely clear over last 24 hours just how much the forum does mean to a lot of people. There are people I have met on here who I would consider to be extremely good friends both on and off the forum. Yeah and probably some I wish I never had, but hey thats life.

So point is this. Husky Owners will move forward, not backwards, which is something we have always done. External factors are now going to be ignored, and if any such things have any quantitive effect on the forum those responsible will simply be removed for the benefit of those who do enjoy what we all have here.

I will be instructing our staff to remove any further negative posts on this situation, so please save our staff the time and effort by not posting them up. I also do not want to hear anything further regarding the situation on this topic also.

We will not lose our hobby for the sake of a few .... none of the 4000 of us will.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic