CON MAN - COLIN WORTHINGTON

Marc

what do i click onto im not sure what to do lol:)

On f/book....go to your account settings(top right of your home page),drop down to privacy settings and just change your preferences to friends only

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On f/book....go to your account settings(top right of your home page),drop down to privacy settings and just change your preferences to friends only

oh i thought it was on privacy setting on fb ok ill go back ond have a look thought you was on about this site lol

I understand that this low life has attended some of the husky meets - Does anyone have any old photos of the meets he has attended so we know what he looks like?

He could start using an alias identity now

I wonder what other web sites he has infiltrated

I understand that this low life has attended some of the husky meets - Does anyone have any old photos of the meets he has attended so we know what he looks like?

jackie have a look for the sutton park meet pics thread by hy'shqa she has some good pics apparently!

Click on Hy'shqa's profile and check out friday's status ;)

umm think that may be lisabobbleheadjacksons o/h.

EDIT: THIS INFORMATION IS COMPLETELY INCORRECT - FROM MARC

EXCUSE ME I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS MAN SO WHY IS MY NAME BEIN DRAGGED INTO IT YES THAT INFOMATION IS INCORRECT IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT MY NAME BEIN SPLASHED ON THIS THREAD WHEN I DONT EVEN KNOW THE MAN THANK U MARC FOR INFORMING PEOPLE ABOUT GETTING INFOMATION CORRECT BEFORE POSTING I HAVE MET THE MAN ONCE AT THE SUTTON MEET BREIFLY AND HE WAS GONNA DO A TATTOO FOR ME BUT I SAW THEY WERE RUBBISH AND DECLINED I ALSO GAVE HIM SOME TOYS FOR HIS HUSKYS AS HE SAID HE DIDNT HAVE ANY SO PLEASE DONT BRING ME INTO THIS AS I DONT KNOW HIM SORRY BUT I JUST WANT HAPPY MY NAME WAS MENTIONED XX

Haha, oh man I must have done something wrong over my years, I never had multiple women on the trot at any given time to run about proposing to!

In saying this, I'd be surprised if this guy could take a dump without people booing him now, so it seems what goes around comes around in the end.

This mad me lol.

I am just in awe at what everyone has posted.

I can't believe this loser isn't in jail already..

EXCUSE ME I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS MAN SO WHY IS MY NAME BEIN DRAGGED INTO IT YES THAT INFOMATION IS INCORRECT IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT MY NAME BEIN SPLASHED ON THIS THREAD WHEN I DONT EVEN KNOW THE MAN THANK U MARC FOR INFORMING PEOPLE ABOUT GETTING INFOMATION CORRECT BEFORE POSTING I HAVE MET THE MAN ONCE AT THE SUTTON MEET BREIFLY AND HE WAS GONNA DO A TATTOO FOR ME BUT I SAW THEY WERE RUBBISH AND DECLINED I ALSO GAVE HIM SOME TOYS FOR HIS HUSKYS AS HE SAID HE DIDNT HAVE ANY SO PLEASE DONT BRING ME INTO THIS AS I DONT KNOW HIM SORRY BUT I JUST WANT HAPPY MY NAME WAS MENTIONED XX

Someone asked what this guy looked like, so someone tagged a photo of him on FB. Then someone else noticed that they had tagged the wrong person in the photo. So when someone else asked who the first person to be tagged was, that's why they mentioned you, because they tagged ur OH in the photo by mistake

Someone asked what this guy looked like, so someone tagged a photo of him on FB. Then someone else noticed that they had tagged the wrong person in the photo. So when someone else asked who the first person to be tagged was, that's why they mentioned you, because they tagged ur OH in the photo by mistake

yes thanks for clearing that up emma. Maybe people should read the whole thread before jumping to conclusions? I did not once mention Colin or say he was involved with anyone! :banghead:

yes this was my fault sorry - sum1 asked what he looked like i tagged a photo that i THOUGHT was colin - louise kindly informed me that i had accidently tagged the wrong person and that the person i had actually tagged was ur OH

im sorry i accidently tagged ur OH and hope u can forgive me for my mistake

Lisa, I totally understand your point of view, but please don't shout your point, just read the posts that followed this one & all was cleared up & explained.

This topic is specifically for one person and one person alone.

Allegedly this person has decided to con someone who is very good friend of mine. They decided to buy a husky from someone who in good faith did the wrong thing by signing over everything, for no other reason than being the kind person that they are as they considered the person in question to be a friend. However unknown to them the money was never to be seen, and has now been told that the money will never be given. It has also been stated that the husky has now been sold on.

I see people conned every day. Do not ever con my friends!!!!

EDIT: Named as Colin worthington by one of the people he has been scamming in this post

i need to get hold of tom has anyone heard from him colin is ready to move when he sold mia,that wont be long now,he needs to be stoped now,i phone the add up talked to sue as she didnt no it was me she was talking to lol,i can go see the dog any time lol ive said my name helen so she didnt no it was me,but they still keeping ruby thats to breed,she said were they going no dogs it be best for dog,what a joke it all is,she all so said to a friend of mine cause of us her kids are going to bed with a knife as if we didnt do anything me and karen went to the house to talk and see if i can get my money back thats all,she called police on us have to say the police was nice about it all they couldnt do anything to help,if they leave it start all over again why should it,im so upset with it all,and they do have chris dog there as well he hasnt sold it its in cage aswell,his other dogs are in bad way aswell,if i could drive i would go down,my kids dad working away aswell or he would of gone down about the dog mia try have a look around,i just dont no what to do i need help on this i really do,so if anyone can help me and karen and for theses dogs aswell,oh and hes on the con with his money as well in 3diffrent names,im trying to find the number to phone them to get his money stoped if anyone knows the number can you please send it me thankyou so much xx

bloody hell...its all gone worse since i last read this!!!

cant believe what i have been reading to be honest........its jst sick!!! and by the sounds of it he's jst be going around for years spreading his vermin wherever he is!!!

i feel completely sorry for all involved.....what a terrible situation to be in!!! i jst hope it all gets sorted soon!!

he offered to pick me and the guys up for a meet, then made an excuse that he didn't have insurance on his car and his daughter was in hospital, all lies. but i'm glad i didn't go with him, as i was unsure of it from the start.

This guy sounds like a complete pr*ck! I'm sorry to hear the op's friend gave the dog away before receiving payment, sounds like he's an utter conman with no respect for anyone :cry1:

I can't believe how many women fell for him, if it's the one on the link, he's uglier than me & I don't have women falling all over me (I wish! :lolman:)

The sad thing is, whoever he sold 'Kaia' onto, has bought a dog not knowing the true origins and the problem is, if you find out where 'Kaia' is, to 'take'/'claim' her back would cause heartache on both sides, all because of a nob!! :banghead:

I'm not saying you should forget about finding 'Kaia' as I'd want Mishka back if someone 'stole' her, whoever ended up with her. I'm just saying the new owner is in for a rude awakening & a heartbreaking time :(

Perhaps someone should pay him a visit with some burly mates for a 'chat' & cup of tea, perhaps he really WOULD be in hospital next time he tells someone that!:clap::yahoo:

• 2 years later...

I know of this so called man, from what I've heard he's not a nice man at all.

If anyone would like to get hold of him he know has a so called tattoo studio in ......

removed by admin