CON MAN - COLIN WORTHINGTON

Marc

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I am going to say this because I care about each and every one of you! Firstly I do think what the guy has done is absolutly outragous and I hope he is brought to justice. Be careful what you say on an open forum. Everyone can read this.

This is very true, however to be honest I think that is the general idea.

May Karma come knocking at his door........

Yeah, with six short tempered burly friends ;)

I've sent you a pm Marc, I get your point and it is valid but I do have a concern I don't wish to voice where anyone who is not a member can see.

PM replied to.

If anyone is upset to exactly how truthful I have been with what this man is truthfully like then I do apologies. The point of it all is he has effected so many people its untrue and used innocent people from off the forum as his excuses and its not right. This man deserves everything what he gets but most important the people he has hurt should know we are all here for them and mostly the dogs too and to all help in the aid of returning kaia back safely. Everything I have stated is the truth and we need the help of everyone in returning kaia and to do so safely inmy personal opinion you all must be made fully aware of what he is capable of to benfit yourselves and for him not to con anyone else. Many Thanks xxxxxx

its really the first chance i have had to post on this today and to be honest the post Marc started was about me as i rehomed Kaia with Colin due to problems i had tried sorting out with Kaia and Sakari but had no joy, i had known Colin for a while on here and FB he asked when i said she was to be rehomed he would have her etc and it goes from there

If anyone is upset to exactly how truthful I have been with what this man is truthfully like then I do apologies. The point of it all is he has effected so many people its untrue and used innocent people from off the forum as his excuses and its not right. This man deserves everything what he gets but most important the people he has hurt should know we are all here for them and mostly the dogs too and to all help in the aid of returning kaia back safely. Everything I have stated is the truth and we need the help of everyone in returning kaia and to do so safely inmy personal opinion you all must be made fully aware of what he is capable of to benfit yourselves and for him not to con anyone else. Many Thanks xxxxxx

Right everyone along with Karen who has already posted I am here to set the record fully straight to make you all aware of what has happened.

A very good friend of mine handed Kaia over to Colin at the sutton Park walk last month and the deal was Colin was to pay for her the following week which never happened on several occasions of when colin was coming to visit he was supposed to have brought the payment and never did 2 weeks after the hand over Colin Sold Kaia for £90 and never informed my friend.

In the mist of all of this Colin had informed me he had cancer and only had months to live and in this because myself and my friend are the only people he trusts he was leaving all 3 dogs to us both to take care of. Colin came up to visit me for a BBQ as at the time we considered each other as good friends on this visit he told myself and my friend that his partner sue had seperated from him after cheating on him and stole the dogs later that evening. Apparently one of his dogs ruby had been run over broke her leg in 3 places and unfortunatly passed away in theatre so colin rushed back home to apparently be greated by 6 baseball bats and put in hospital.

Whilst in hospital Colin decided to start dating my best friend Rachel to which I had to put a stop to as I found it to be severly wrong timing he had been beaten up plus dying of cancer it was not fair to start a relationship for her to get hurt so it ended. Colin had asked em to locate him a property up where I live for him to move to so that on his poorly days I can help him and also help take care of the dogs but then suddenly he decided he was moving to Somerset to die alon on the beach with his dogs.

2 Weeks ago he brought Ruby up here for her to be bred with my friends dog she was underweight slightly nervous and her nails were extremely long and her coat slightly knotted and also out of season my friend took good care of her and sorted some of these problems out before he returned ruby back to me last monday. Colin asked me to take care of ruby for a few additional days as apparently he was suffering alot of pain. On the day he came to collect her he arrived with **name removed by marc** who he was now engaged to and had been seeing whilst all of this had been going on and he had told her the same as me.

Upon his arrival he explained that sue his ex had attempted to sell Kaia and Mia and the police was now involved (weird its a civil matter). At the beginning of this week colin had explained he had been making wedding arrangements and asked if i could go to birmingham to sign forms as he wanted me to be his executor of his will. I MUST STATE EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID WAS ALL LIES. Colin has not got cancer was never beaten up was still living with Sue and also engaged to her but also at the same time engaged to **name removed by marc*** and also asked me to marry him last saturday.

Colin sold Kaia several weeks for £90 to take **name removed by marc** and her kids to the saffari park whilst telling sue it was to attend his uncles funeral. When he came to visit me for the BBQ he told Sue he had gone on Keaths Stag do in Blackpool Keath is getting married to a woman called cassandra (please let us all know when Keath) and I'm having a raving affair with Keath turned up on the night and apparently so did cassandra a huge fight started and we all got arrested so he had to go home LIES.

More of his lies are Myself and Chris Crewe was engaged but i cheated on him My fella who is 30 is apparently in his late 50's im a physcotic mental patient he has used other forum members as excuses to spend nights away i.e emily's husky has damaged its hips and needs help taking care of it chris crewe is having a poker night. Up until earlier today he was lying in a hospital bed but has now been discharged as he has been caught out as a liar and a cheat.This man is a liar and a con man and deserves everything he gets.

Please everyone I need your help in finding Kaia and returning her safely. But at the same time I need you to realise exactly what he is like to keep yourselves safe he has caused that much hurt and pain to my dear friend Chris, Karen, Sue, myself, and anyone else he has got his claws into please dont be next. I have posted a picture of kaia below. Please look out for her and note she will be with new owners. Please help as much as you can unlike him were all a family on here and must stick together and show our support. Thanks for reading Love Stacy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I really hope Kaia is found :(

Right everyone along with Karen who has already posted I am here to set the record fully straight to make you all aware of what has happened.

A very good friend of mine handed Kaia over to Colin at the sutton Park walk last month and the deal was Colin was to pay for her the following week which never happened on several occasions of when colin was coming to visit he was supposed to have brought the payment and never did 2 weeks after the hand over Colin Sold Kaia for £90 and never informed my friend.

In the mist of all of this Colin had informed me he had cancer and only had months to live and in this because myself and my friend are the only people he trusts he was leaving all 3 dogs to us both to take care of. Colin came up to visit me for a BBQ as at the time we considered each other as good friends on this visit he told myself and my friend that his partner sue had seperated from him after cheating on him and stole the dogs later that evening. Apparently one of his dogs ruby had been run over broke her leg in 3 places and unfortunatly passed away in theatre so colin rushed back home to apparently be greated by 6 baseball bats and put in hospital.

Whilst in hospital Colin decided to start dating my best friend Rachel to which I had to put a stop to as I found it to be severly wrong timing he had been beaten up plus dying of cancer it was not fair to start a relationship for her to get hurt so it ended. Colin had asked em to locate him a property up where I live for him to move to so that on his poorly days I can help him and also help take care of the dogs but then suddenly he decided he was moving to Somerset to die alon on the beach with his dogs.

2 Weeks ago he brought Ruby up here for her to be bred with my friends dog she was underweight slightly nervous and her nails were extremely long and her coat slightly knotted and also out of season my friend took good care of her and sorted some of these problems out before he returned ruby back to me last monday. Colin asked me to take care of ruby for a few additional days as apparently he was suffering alot of pain. On the day he came to collect her he arrived with **name removed by marc** who he was now engaged to and had been seeing whilst all of this had been going on and he had told her the same as me.

Upon his arrival he explained that sue his ex had attempted to sell Kaia and Mia and the police was now involved (weird its a civil matter). At the beginning of this week colin had explained he had been making wedding arrangements and asked if i could go to birmingham to sign forms as he wanted me to be his executor of his will. I MUST STATE EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID WAS ALL LIES. Colin has not got cancer was never beaten up was still living with Sue and also engaged to her but also at the same time engaged to **name removed by marc*** and also asked me to marry him last saturday.

Colin sold Kaia several weeks for £90 to take **name removed by marc** and her kids to the saffari park whilst telling sue it was to attend his uncles funeral. When he came to visit me for the BBQ he told Sue he had gone on Keaths Stag do in Blackpool Keath is getting married to a woman called cassandra (please let us all know when Keath) and I'm having a raving affair with Keath turned up on the night and apparently so did cassandra a huge fight started and we all got arrested so he had to go home LIES.

More of his lies are Myself and Chris Crewe was engaged but i cheated on him My fella who is 30 is apparently in his late 50's im a physcotic mental patient he has used other forum members as excuses to spend nights away i.e emily's husky has damaged its hips and needs help taking care of it chris crewe is having a poker night. Up until earlier today he was lying in a hospital bed but has now been discharged as he has been caught out as a liar and a cheat.This man is a liar and a con man and deserves everything he gets.

Please everyone I need your help in finding Kaia and returning her safely. But at the same time I need you to realise exactly what he is like to keep yourselves safe he has caused that much hurt and pain to my dear friend Chris, Karen, Sue, myself, and anyone else he has got his claws into please dont be next. I have posted a picture of kaia below. Please look out for her and note she will be with new owners. Please help as much as you can unlike him were all a family on here and must stick together and show our support. Thanks for reading Love Stacy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited and tidyied up :)

The thing that concerns me is if her paperwork was signed over, can it be delt with legally?

I very much doubt it, as far as the law is concerned whoever has the dog owns the dog, cases have been taken to civil court in cases of stolen dogs but unfortunatly the president has been set that the dog stays with whoever has it at the time! I would never advocate theft but I fear that might be the only way she will be got back!

The thing that concerns me is if her paperwork was signed over, can it be delt with legally?

Probably not, but whilst all the husky community is aware at least its not likely to happen again.

Just to let you all know I have reported this matter my local police station earlier today at 1 pm. They have made me aware that it is a civil matter and the we are to deal with the situation as peacefully as possible but if Kaia is found they will assist us to prevent breach of the peace. They also advised me to make you all aware of what Colin is like so you all dont get sucked in by him and reprt him to all organisations to prevent him from getting any further animals from rescue homes. Also to add further to details. Colin has also had a further 2 dogs Tikaani and Desil that he has also sold in the 10 months.

what hospital hes in,he added me on face book got taking then he took it futher he was charmer lol,we got talkin then he sent me his number said he always talk to me said ok he had my number went to husky meet but i didn't talk to him as he was quite rude what he put in his texts to me, I couldnt go over to him on walk,then after walk few days after we meet then next day he said he fell for me wanted to see me again so i did like idiot,then he come to my house meet my kids he said he wanted to be with me wanted weekend away but i couldnt go thankgod.

My kids liked him meet him few times after always coming to my house or i meet him, saying he loved me wanted to get married have kids,then i had his oh sue hit him he showed me his arm that was bad i wasnt to happy,then again i saw him he come and pick me up then after that he said sue hit him but hes ok he had to go to A and E as sue hit him in the eye so he didnt want me to see him for 2weeks. ok i didnt like it but week half later he said how much he was missing me want kids now married.

I saw him again he said he was at his brothers till he gets place for me and him and my kids he wanted to take me kids out,going on about getting married in italy were hes from,i was ok i would like that,he asked what sort of dress i would like if i ever had ring he get me one,he wanted cowboy wedding lol,then had him pic babys name if was boy said all in his family they have 13lb babys lol i dont think so,then he wanted to book hotel for us as we didnt get much time together,i said i would book it when i have my staffy boy better after op,he said he take my son to learn to drive cause hes shy. Then he said he would help my daughter to cook for school for her exams,omg what he said hes been in his life what hes done,he said he loved my kids he never let anyone hurt me or kids as im his hes mine,he wanted us to run away to get married.

I didnt want to then he said he he needed to to find some rent as his brother was going kick him out he had words with him he had to sleep in his care i got took in so i said i would find him the money for his brother so he have some were to go,he come around on mornin he be back again for when i got the money as he got see his dog ruby,he be back at 6 then i had message to say he got tow friends car he be back at 1oish which he did he run his car into polls were i live lol that was funny he said hes got go cause he was tired so i gave him the money he went then he was ok the next day really nice siad he wants get married now go away to manchester for weekend yeah with my money.

Then had him say im at sues she and kids out he wanted me to go there,then i had do i want him to come see me it was when i asked if hes with sue he said were else would i be i asked he should be at his brothers he said he only been there once ,thats when he got nasty with me, oh he said he had to girls die one baby cote death other one was 3/4,then he has son,then he had step kids,he only stay at mine for few hours then go which was weird.

I had hes with sue they getting married hes sorting wedding out,and him and sue are engaged,he didnt have feelings for me i was just some fun,i said you just want the money he said see it how i want,he was sorry he hurt me cause i had ago,he told me about the dog he got from walk saying stacie always phones him hes good friends with karen she helps him with sue she put on his fb thankyou for loving everying which i saw he said she put that up to get at sue for him,his brother wife is having her 9th kid hw true that was i dont no,he is full of shit con man colin worthington be very carefull of him he hurt me so much.

Oh i have he told me what i wanted to here pmsl,hes scum if i ever see him again he have no balls left,i should of let my nanook bite him as my gorgeous boy didnt like him he never left me,oh he was going breed ruby keep all the puppys you just dont do that anyone knows that, scum bag of the earth,you loss not mine as you said to me haha shame on you colin what goes around comes around,shame about your car to i love to see that,oh and your in hospital aww shame on you waite till i see you pmsl,you dont take money off anyone who has kids,i had to lend the money noe ive got pay my friend back i dont have the money,how any more have you done this to scum bag.thankyou :)