CON MAN - COLIN WORTHINGTON

Marc

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No he

Aaron he was at the sutton meet. fattish guy with tatts and i think glasses.

He doesntt have glasses he is a smallish fat guy bald head if you look on the group photo he is towards the end with a wolf grey and white bitch stood next to a short dsark haired woman hold ruby a red and white bitch xx

Right everyone along with Karen who has already posted I am here to set the record fully straight to make you all aware of what has happened.

A very good friend of mine handed Kaia over to Colin at the sutton Park walk last month and the deal was Colin was to pay for her the following week which never happened on several occasions of when colin was coming to visit he was supposed to have brought the payment and never did 2 weeks after the hand over Colin Sold Kaia for £90 and never informed my friend.

In the mist of all of this Colin had informed me he had cancer and only had months to live and in this because myself and my friend are the only people he trusts he was leaving all 3 dogs to us both to take care of. Colin came up to visit me for a BBQ as at the time we considered each other as good friends on this visit he told myself and my friend that his partner sue had seperated from him after cheating on him and stole the dogs later that evening. Apparently one of his dogs ruby had been run over broke her leg in 3 places and unfortunatly passed away in theatre so colin rushed back home to apparently be greated by 6 baseball bats and put in hospital.

Whilst in hospital Colin decided to start dating my best friend Rachel to which I had to put a stop to as I found it to be severly wrong timing he had been beaten up plus dying of cancer it was not fair to start a relationship for her to get hurt so it ended. Colin had asked em to locate him a property up where I live for him to move to so that on his poorly days I can help him and also help take care of the dogs but then suddenly he decided he was moving to Somerset to die alon on the beach with his dogs.

2 Weeks ago he brought Ruby up here for her to be bred with my friends dog she was underweight slightly nervous and her nails were extremely long and her coat slightly knotted and also out of season my friend took good care of her and sorted some of these problems out before he returned ruby back to me last monday. Colin asked me to take care of ruby for a few additional days as apparently he was suffering alot of pain. On the day he came to collect her he arrived with **name removed by marc** who he was now engaged to and had been seeing whilst all of this had been going on and he had told her the same as me.

Upon his arrival he explained that sue his ex had attempted to sell Kaia and Mia and the police was now involved (weird its a civil matter). At the beginning of this week colin had explained he had been making wedding arrangements and asked if i could go to birmingham to sign forms as he wanted me to be his executor of his will. I MUST STATE EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID WAS ALL LIES. Colin has not got cancer was never beaten up was still living with Sue and also engaged to her but also at the same time engaged to **name removed by marc*** and also asked me to marry him last saturday.

Colin sold Kaia several weeks for £90 to take **name removed by marc** and her kids to the saffari park whilst telling sue it was to attend his uncles funeral. When he came to visit me for the BBQ he told Sue he had gone on Keaths Stag do in Blackpool Keath is getting married to a woman called cassandra (please let us all know when Keath) and I'm having a raving affair with Keath turned up on the night and apparently so did cassandra a huge fight started and we all got arrested so he had to go home LIES.

More of his lies are Myself and Chris Crewe was engaged but i cheated on him My fella who is 30 is apparently in his late 50's im a physcotic mental patient he has used other forum members as excuses to spend nights away i.e emily's husky has damaged its hips and needs help taking care of it chris crewe is having a poker night. Up until earlier today he was lying in a hospital bed but has now been discharged as he has been caught out as a liar and a cheat.This man is a liar and a con man and deserves everything he gets.

Please everyone I need your help in finding Kaia and returning her safely. But at the same time I need you to realise exactly what he is like to keep yourselves safe he has caused that much hurt and pain to my dear friend Chris, Karen, Sue, myself, and anyone else he has got his claws into please dont be next. I have posted a picture of kaia below. Please look out for her and note she will be with new owners. Please help as much as you can unlike him were all a family on here and must stick together and show our support. Thanks for reading Love Stacy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Right everyone along with Karen who has already posted I am here to set the record fully straight to make you all aware of what has happened.

This could be interesting ....

That stinks.

I know all about these conning evil scammers.

About 4 months ago, I was looking to adopt one more husky, and I came accross an add for husky pups.

The owner said he needed urgent help with rehoming the pups, and that the rehoming fee would be very small because he wasnt really looking to make significant money off the 2 pups.

so, I emailed him and waited. a few hours later I got an email saying that he would have to ship the pups to me because he really lived in orlando (not true)

so, i bit the bait just to see what the deal really was, and I gave him my phone number by email.

Then...

I got some lady calling me about paying to ship pups to me from jamaica or someplce, and so...I knew it was a scam.

Beware of people on the internet, they will use and abuse you to make a buck. NEVER EVER pay out money if you cannot see the pups in person, and especially do NOT pay if you get a call from out of state or off US soil. Once your money reaches those people you will not be able to do anything to get it back.

This happened to me as well.

I was looking into adopting a free husky from someone that had posted the ad in Bham, AL but actually lived in Orlando, FL and would have to ship me the dog for $185 without ever seeing them, and she wanted it as a money gram.. lol I told her nah no big deal I have family in Orlando that can come and pick her up because they are coming up next week, lol she never sent anything back hahaha

I have a couple of photos from the Sutton meet that have this guy in, I'd be happy to provide links to them (they're already uploaded to my Flickr anyway) so he can be identified but I want to check it's ok with staff first..

umm think that may be lisabobbleheadjacksons o/h.

EDIT: THIS INFORMATION IS COMPLETELY INCORRECT - FROM MARC

PLEASE refrain from saying thing is you are not sure ......... You could not be more incorrect

I have a couple of photos from the Sutton meet that have this guy in, I'd be happy to provide links to them (they're already uploaded to my Flickr anyway) so he can be identified but I want to check it's ok with staff first..

Please do not post the images here ... However feel free to post a link to your fun meet at sutton park in the picture section ;)

Please do not post the images here ... However feel free to post a link to your fun meet at sutton park in the picture section ;)

Lol devious. . . :pictures::evil:

PLEASE refrain from saying thing is you are not sure ......... You could not be more incorrect

Marc, I think that reply may be directed at Nix's question as to who was incorrectly tagged in a photo? Not who this jerk Worthington is .... is that right, Louise??

Marc, I think that reply may be directed at Nix's question as to who was incorrectly tagged in a photo? Not who this jerk Worthington is .... is that right, Louise??

DOH!!!

However if I read it this way, so may others ...... Sorry Louise