CON MAN - COLIN WORTHINGTON

Marc

ive phoned police to they said the same they cant do anything just be carefull of him never trust anyone,i hope you get whats coming,the texts he sent me well you can guess,oh he said he hadnt had any sex off sue for 6months then it was 12 months i no im going get my self checked out,so everyone else should who been with him make me feel sick now,oh you was crap colin lol :-)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My God!

What a nasty evil sick excuse for a man,a total waste of skin,bones,breath and teeth

what goes around certainly comes around..........it'll be right back at you Colin Worthington,and no doubt there will be a queue albeit probably not an orderly one :busted:

Please do not post the images here ... However feel free to post a link to your fun meet at sutton park in the picture section ;)

I've made a thread before with photos from the meet in so I won't repost, but people might find my status interesting ;)

Wowww this better than corrie ffs you could not make it up even am shocked and that takes some doing :eek:

I feel sorry for all of you that have been used by this pri@k and I to hope he get his.................... well you know might have to ban myself if I said what am thinking.

Haha, oh man I must have done something wrong over my years, I never had multiple women on the trot at any given time to run about proposing to!

In saying this, I'd be surprised if this guy could take a dump without people booing him now, so it seems what goes around comes around in the end.

Sorry for everyone who has had anything to do with this piece of ****.

Hopefully he can be traced and the services of solicitors Base, Ball & Bat can be employed to return all property back to it's rightful owner.

Wowww this better than corrie ffs you could not make it up even am shocked and that takes some doing :eek:

I feel sorry for all of you that have been used by this pri@k and I to hope he get his.................... well you know might have to ban myself if I said what am thinking.

lol. my thoughts exactly. its bad enough being ripped off by a complete stranger let alone someone who you have known for some time and consider a friend.. Even tho its a civil matter he has aquired the dog without paying for it... is it chipped can ownership be proved by the chip details?

lol. my thoughts exactly. its bad enough being ripped off by a complete stranger let alone someone who you have known for some time and consider a friend.. Even tho its a civil matter he has aquired the dog without paying for it... is it chipped can ownership be proved by the chip details?

sadly no, as already stated this tw@t was friends with the previous owner they'd met regularly and kept in touch so a gentleman's agreement was made, sadly Colin Worthington is no gentleman! The chip details were signed over to him.

it appears he has at least 2 Facebook profiles same name, same profile details birmingham the other is based in manchester

omg he wanted to take me away to manchester for weekend,hes one profile gone,whats the other one i dont want him looking at my page on fb,after what he has done to me.

omg he wanted to take me away to manchester for weekend,hes one profile gone,whats the other one i dont want him looking at my page on fb,after what he has done to me.

Helga,Change your security so ''only friends'' can see your page

helga he told me the same thing :-( when i went to confront them he told sue to call the police on me

omg i feel so sick,ive known him just over 3months when i worked it out,i phoned him he got sue to answer the phone i just put the phone down,i no one nite i saw him he was with me for just over hour then he went to you i found out,omg what sort of person is he,hes hurt me so much,the lies tho thats what gets me,i was just some fun,hang on you dont just say i want marry you want kids,i let him see my kids to,i thought i found someone that loved me what a joke,think we may need to meet up all of us,and find out what hospital hes at go to see him i would love to see his face when he saw us lol.

colin told me he payed for the dog that day got the money out the bank paied 150,then after 2weeks he said dog not getting on with his girls she nasty i said she still puppy it takes time for her to get use to everything,he said it dont matter ive got another home for her,i did try to find out were who but he wouldnt say,i even did try to say i would have her myself poor girl i just hope she ok we get her back to were she should be,oh and he said he took her to his vet and vet had ago at him to say she fat and she has to go on diet lol i said she not fat she fine what i remember what i saw on walk,i dont say much but i dont miss anything from that walk we went on.