Hello will you invite me xxx

valkyries

Hello my name is Zena

My mum (Valkyries) thinks it would be good for me to travel the Country, meet all my husky friends and family. Mum said she’ll send me with my passport and diary. She said if every one I visit signs my passport to say where I’ve been, and takes me on a visit some where ie your work place, family visit, favourite spot, take a photo of me there then put this in my diary with a little write up of my visit with you, we can see just how many places I can go.

I’m so excited I can’t wait to start my journey, I’ll have a record of all the places and people I have visited.

Mum also said if all goes well, I can start going to see my husky friends an family across the but ocean, I hope I don’t get travel sick.

So the only thing I need before my journey starts, are invites from you - if any one would like to invite me over for a visit please let me know.

Mum said I have to let you know a bit about my self first.

I’m house trained.

I don’t suffer from separation issues.

I’m very quit.

One thing I would ask of any one who invites me is PLEASE DON’T LET YOU FUR BABIES EAT ME.

gallery_435_1166_887.jpg

gallery_435_1166_9211.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooh you can come and visit me ...my childminded kids will love you...chloe however may not let you return home to your mummy as she has jst looked at your pic and has fallen in love with you already :lol:

we are due to go to our local indoor inflatables centre very soon aswell so you can come with us :D we will have soooooo much fun- here is a link to the place :

http://www.bizzybouncers.com/

xxxxx