siberianandy

How did you find us??

well....as some of you know i had some toilet problems with Shiloh and was going out of my mind trying to suss out the reason behind him using his crate as the toliet angry.gif

was doin a search on google to see if it was a common problem and to see what others did and i fell upon the forum- havent looked back since!! its now my new life- i am no longer stressed out as i know if i do have a problem you will all try your best to help.....I LOVE YOU ALL biggrin.gif

Tami x x

• Like 1

I was looking for solutions to runny poo in a 16 week old pup. got some great advice from older posts. . .so I signed up

I was looking for solutions to runny poo in a 16 week old pup. got some great advice from older posts. . .so I signed up

me too, how odd, lol its the same puppy my lil lady koda

I thought it was a coincidence you both had the same surname, lived in Oxford & had sibes called Koda! B):lol: :lol:

just joking .... glad you found us & Kelly, welcome on board! .

Welcome aboard Kelly :)

well ozzy landed on us and i had a million and one questions and you guys kept coming up when i typed in questions....i came on to the chatroom and nix and linda were on and i've never looked back, feel like i've found some really good friends and half of you i haven't even met!!!

half of them you don't want to aimee - watch out for that keath - oh and andy - rum buggers they are laugh.gif

you met us and val - that's the worst over with now biggrin.gif

Mett a local bloke near me who said about the site as he has husky and said about the meet ups coming up in my area and via facebook and seen rehoming section then i was hooked lol..

Niec and simple

I was surfing the net looking for answers to questions and came across the site through a link on another site. As easy as that. Best click of the mouse I ever made.

half of them you don't want to aimee - watch out for that keath - oh and andy - rum buggers they are laugh.gif

you met us and val - that's the worst over with now biggrin.gif

Oi!! I resent you casting nasturtions on my character. . .tongue.gif

I am not never no dodgy geezer. . honest yer honour. . . biggrin.gif

andy im putting locks on my tent if u and keath are coming to the camping trip!!!!biggrin.gif

Locks on a tent. . .lol. . .giggles uncontrollably biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

You can blame Chianya for us finding this site lol laugh.gif

ahh so it's HER fault!!!! angry.gif

biggrin.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

sorry guys if i had known what rob and anna were like i would never of told them about u lot lol i came across it in a search site tryin to look 4 a cross like mine

was looking for information on zinc problems for a friend of my who has a husky who mostlikely is suffering from it. then came upon a topic here and desided to join in

I found you annoying but decided to stay....biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif

pot....kettle......rolleyes.gif

Ahhhhh this place wouldn't be the same without ya biggrin.gif