How did you find us??

well....as some of you know i had some toilet problems with Shiloh and was going out of my mind trying to suss out the reason behind him using his crate as the toliet angry.gif

was doin a search on google to see if it was a common problem and to see what others did and i fell upon the forum- havent looked back since!! its now my new life- i am no longer stressed out as i know if i do have a problem you will all try your best to help.....I LOVE YOU ALL biggrin.gif

Tami x x

• Like 1

I was looking for solutions to runny poo in a 16 week old pup. got some great advice from older posts. . .so I signed up

I was looking for solutions to runny poo in a 16 week old pup. got some great advice from older posts. . .so I signed up

me too, how odd, lol its the same puppy my lil lady koda

I thought it was a coincidence you both had the same surname, lived in Oxford & had sibes called Koda! B):lol: :lol:

just joking .... glad you found us & Kelly, welcome on board! .

• 3 weeks later...

half of them you don't want to aimee - watch out for that keath - oh and andy - rum buggers they are laugh.gif

you met us and val - that's the worst over with now biggrin.gif

Oi!! I resent you casting nasturtions on my character. . .tongue.gif

I am not never no dodgy geezer. . honest yer honour. . . biggrin.gif

andy im putting locks on my tent if u and keath are coming to the camping trip!!!!biggrin.gif

Locks on a tent. . .lol. . .giggles uncontrollably biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...