• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey did you post on Findtoto.com

there is also a facebook link

facebook findtoto

someone on facebook told me to let the owner know to post there to

I can't figure out how to put anything on their Findtoto.com without paying $85 or more. :blink: But I will keep looking around their website if I can figure it out. Almost seems like they don't let you post anything unless you pay for those phone alerts. Definitely appreciate the tip though. :)

I can't figure out how to put anything on their Findtoto.com without paying $85 or more. :blink: But I will keep looking around their website if I can figure it out. Almost seems like they don't let you post anything unless you pay for those phone alerts. Definitely appreciate the tip though. :)

I sah it after posting to, it's a service you have to pay, sorry I did not edit the post and wrote it that it is a pay site.

I found this on Bookoo. You might want to contact her and ask her to watch for someone trying to sell Zihna?

http://campbell.book...itemId=17083618

Great find. That is exactly the stuff I am looking for now as I really do believe someone has her and is trying to keep her or sell her for profit. Emailed her right away and sent her a picture and also Zihna's facebook page. But it is possible that someone posted this that is trying to help me find it. I will see who writes back. I would really hate for someone to buy her from someone just to find out that she was basically stolen and the chip says she is mine!!! And I won't give them a reward either. Reward is for people that voluntarily bring her home or send me a tip that will lead to her.

So I will let you guys know if I hear anything back about that! Also....I was going to visit the Amish tomorrow since I was working the last two days and could not make it out there. Had talked to a friend that lives out there close to where they live. She said she is only 1 mile away from one of their shops where they sell housewares or something and she drove right over and talked to the ladies that run the shop. She said its not a good idea to visit them on Sunday anyway as that is their church day and to socialize with each other. They had not seen or heard anything but did keep a flier! They all meet for church tomorrow so maybe they spread the word and if someone has seen her they will let my friend know.

Other than that there was not much except a lead on the facebook page to petfinder, but has no chip or tag but a collar (her tag would have still been on her collar), brown eyes, and is not house broken. Which does not match Zihna at all. :(

I do check all those sites periodically throughout the day but I never see anything good when I check bookoo or craigslist....so please keep checking. It helps a lot!!!! :wub:

my ad on craigslist for looking for a female husky, only got two replies, one was a breeder, and another was a family rehomeing a 12 week old puppy, so nothing so far. fingers crossed something comes up tomorrow!

do you know if any of the shelters by you have a lost pets site?

ours for example: http://www.chippewavalleylostpets.org/

Animals brought to the shelter as strays are listed in the "pets found" section of the website daily.

it's really heartwarming, all the ideas & suggestions that are being posted here to find Zihna, you really are a great bunch of people, it's good we have so many American members as you know the best websites & how to go about contacting people that us in other countries may not know, so a big Thank You for all your ideas, fingers crossed we have a happy ending, xx

my ad on craigslist for looking for a female husky, only got two replies, one was a breeder, and another was a family rehomeing a 12 week old puppy, so nothing so far. fingers crossed something comes up tomorrow!

do you know if any of the shelters by you have a lost pets site?

ours for example: http://www.chippewavalleylostpets.org/

Animals brought to the shelter as strays are listed in the "pets found" section of the website daily.

All the links from our shelters go straight to petfinder.com. Which is a good thing I guess since I only have to check in one place. Thanks for posting that add on Craigslist as well. They may either wait until our signs are gone....which they will have to wait for quite a while, or they are like: Awwww what a cute puppy!!! Until she ripped the first couple blankets, pillows, shoes, clothes, etc. apart. And hopefully decide to get rid of her then. I am still hoping that she will run away when she goes into heat over the next 2-3 month.

Thanks everyone!!! :)