Zihna ran away at the walking trail :-(

snssewell

Thanks again everyone. About to go on a new search....I so hope she showed up somewhere last night. Maybe slipped out of the collar and will be dropped off at a shelter. Or someone takes her to a vet to get her scanned for a microchip. Will update later.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still nothing. I sent out a lost pet report with her microchip company and what they do is fax/email flyers with her picture to people that have registered as Pet Detectives in my area and the area where she was last seen. They also send it to all shelters and vets that have registered with them. I walked into the Animal Clinic near where she was lost to drop of a flyer and they already had received one through home again, printed it and put it up. :) Went to all the gas stations and hotels around the area. Most of them put the flyer up but some were not allowed so I just left the flyer anyway so they can at least show it to all the employees.

Keep you guys posted.

oh hun i am so so sorry.....i've only just seen this-please do add me to your facebook angel_eyes1985@hotmail.co.uk and then we can all keep cross posting for you too......will keep everything crossed for you, you must be beside yourself xxxx

Thanks a bunch..... :) if anyone else would like to share that she is missing on your facebook you guys can add me snssewell@yahoo.com. You can just share the post from my page on yours. I know its a long shot as most of you are far away across the water but some of you are over here and you never know. Since this is a military town someone may know someone that is in the US that knows someone that is stationed here. It sure can't hurt. Not sure if I mentioned that before but there is this gas station behind those woods with a truck stop, also a rest area close by on the high way. It could be possible that someone snatched her and kept her. :(

thanks for adding me-just post on my wall hun and people will see it-then when i get home i'll put it as my status......i wish we were over there so we could come and help you hun, i dont know what i'd do if anything like that happened to my baby. keep strong, and keep thinking positive.......be thankful that you have her microchipped too-and that you're putting her face everywhere in case someone sees her. you're in my thoughts xxxxxx

Thanks guys you all are the best!!! Thanks for getting the Zihna Alert out there. I actually posted a new one that is a bit more international. :) so if you could just share that instead that be great. I don't think too many people will know where Oak Grove memorial walking trail is. So I added more detail about the location and also the info that it is possible that a truck driver may snatched her. Thank you guys soooooooo much. :wub:

I keep telling myself that she is still out there somewhere chasing squirrels and having the time of her life while I am sitting here worried to death crying my eyes out. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!

I keep telling myself that she is still out there somewhere chasing squirrels and having the time of her life while I am sitting here worried to death crying my eyes out. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!

Keep telling yourself that to help you through, she will be having the party of her little life chasing things until she has to return home, good luck with everything, I really hope we can help by doing this, it's the next best thing seeing as we can't get out to you, xx