Husky Owners Official Sponsor

Marc

Hi All,

I would like to welcome Rita's (OLE) online store CountryHounds as the first official sponsor of our community.

adbanner1.jpg

Country Hounds is a supplier of working dogs equipment on the internet, the link to which you will see at the bottom of each page on the forum.

The store sells everything from harnesses and collars right up to selling scooters and dog sleds themselves so I am sure there is something on there for pretty much everyone. Also as a member of www.husky-owners.com Rita has offered a 10% discount to all members of the site on any purchases from the store (Thankyou Rita for this kind offer of support to our community).

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, had the shopping cart turned off as I've just uploaded the new banner and graphics

Everything is working now :)

To avail of your discount put Husky Owners in the additional comments box and your username in your PayPal checkout.

I will then send your 10% discount by PayPal in your currency,

The reason I ask for a username is to make sure you are a legit member of Husky Owners

For those who don't have PayPal just send me a pm with your order and I will send you an invoice with the total including your discount.

You can pay with your credit card then.

I have a standard shipping rate of €10 to the UK by registered post.

For other countries please email or pm me and I will get the product weighed.

If there's anything you need just send me a PM and I will try and source it for you

I'd like to say a big thank you to Marc for taking me on board.