Husky Owners Official Sponsor

Marc

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My order as arrived i ordered a bungee lead

ok i sent my order late friday nite, it's only tue and it's here yepeeee. Now i gotta say thats come faster from ireland than some stuff i have ordered clooser to home.

So thats great love the fast delivery.

The quality better than i expected, most i've had have ended up in the bin, crap quality, stiching bad and Odin as snapped loads. But i can't lie this is great, the quality is fab the stitching is strong and the bungee is great.

I have it in my hand at the moment and i dout even Odin will snap this one. Also i expected a your normal size lead but i'm loving this one it's at least 5ft which is a great length for walks.

The bungee part must stretch at least another foot, the elastic feels nice and strong also as i've had leads like this where they are flimsy and the elastic as snapped but this one is strong.

ok later i'm taking Odin out on this new lead so i will let you all know but so far i'm loving it thank you Rita it's great and if this works on Odin i will be getting two more for the others.

just one question do you make them plain just one colour lol silly i know but all mine have their own colour coded stuff lol

so people great lead, great quality, great fast delivery, well worth the money xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow that was quick delivery Linda

I thought it would take 5 days at least

I ordered ID tags from the UK on Thursday and I got them yesterday

The ManMat has great quality gear and the leads only come in red/black or blue/black

I'd love a green one to match my dogs harnesses :lol:

• 1 month later...

just one question do you make them plain just one colour lol silly i know but all mine have their own colour coded stuff lol

same here b good if they did them plain - and in other colours too - blaze cud have 1 cuz his harness is blue so he cud have a ble/black 1 but skylas is pink so she cnt

roll on payday lol

• 1 month later...

Just thought I would kick this back to the top of the forums. Dont forget we are offered a nice discount by our friend and sponsor Rita and thats off what I would say are good prices in the first place :)