Finally some good news in our family!

BingBlaze n Skyla

well after ALL the crap that went on last yr, ma mum's cancer, my cousins bfs death , my lil cousins dressing gown catching fire ect things are finally beginning to get better, my cousin is finally starting to be happy again, my lil cousins leg is better and shes a happy 6 yr old again :) mum went hosp 2day n the docs said that in about 2 to 3 more visits she will have her new eye :D so in about a month, to a month and half my mum will be back to normal , well as normal as she can be :P lol im deffo my mums daughter hahaha :lol: this time last year is when we found out about it all so it will be good to be able to celebrate the end of it all and have things back to the way the were this time last year! hopefully things will continue to keep getting better now :D :D :D :D

just thought i would share some of my happiness with u all :)

It's amazing that you've come through all of that and you're all looking forward with a positive attitude. :laola:

Well done hope it keeps going well for you all. :D

thnx peeps :) cant belive this time last year how rubbish things were working 3 jobs lookin after the house n everything walking the dogs hardly gettin chance to eat or sleep, so its great to be able 2 have some time for myself :)

emily would LOVE to start getting to meets but most of them are too far away to get too :( maybe once i learn to drive n build up the courage to get on the bigger , busier roads ill be able to start making some of the meets i do hate missing them all