Phones ?

Dunc

We had this once before but new members and new phones well you know :)

What you got I just got a Blackberry 9700 Bold, upto now seems like a very good phone but its taking time to get my head round, enjoying it thou :)

Marc you do a essay on your Iphone and gonna come batter you lol :lol:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my old phone was a sony ericsson w595 which i loved 3.2 megapixel camera which took GREAT pics but no flash :( upgraded yesterday - got the phone 2day and i got myself a sony ericsson w995 - 8.1 megapixel camera WITH a flash :D only crap thing is NO1 txts me lmao oh wells least i can take sum great pics lmao

What you got I just got a Blackberry 9700 Bold, upto now seems like a very good phone but its taking time to get my head round, enjoying it thou :)

Snap me 2 I LOVE IT my life is on it hav all my appointment set so im never late (well nearly never late lol)

Theres so many different apps 2 have u got the Wheres my phone 1 (can get a free 1 but pay a few quid for upgrade) its gr8 cuts ur phone off so no-one can use it if u loss it an the alarm on it is gr8 deafening lol

Also will read out ur messages an txt the person bk an tell u heard it an will cal u after gr8 phone never get bored would recommend

xXx

Motorola Quantico. Thing is waterproof, so if it drops in the toilet, no problem.

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

God I dont think I want to post my phone details as you all have I asume good fones and well.............

I have a motorola V235 flip phone, it has a camera and that about it BUT I dont want a phone thats smarter than me. I need to get a new one soon but its finding one I like that dont give me a heart attack, with virgin iv got £10 off my next phone but wont spend more that £30 of MY own money and it needs to be a flip fone HAHAHAHAHAHAH like ******* im gonna get one as moden ones are a load of coper tracked, soildered chipped, music annoying things I HATE with a passion. Noth worse than a knob on the bus qith his music playing with its crap tinny ear killing excuse called music.

I think thats inuf typing to cover the fone I have lol.

Peter x

Sony Ericsson W995, Good phone with its features and its 8 mega pixel Camera, but a pile of cack when it comes down to the Screen i have never known a screen on a phone scratch as easy as this one does! i had the nokia N95 befor hand 18 months and not one scratch, this one i had for one day and it got a massive scratch on it! its great having such a good camera but its not much good when the screen ruins looking at the pics!!! 5 months i have had it now and the screen is a mess!! going to hold out now till my Contract is up and see what new phones are out, im on 3 network and have heard the Iphone is coming out soon.......

God I dont think I want to post my phone details as you all have I asume good fones and well.............

I have a motorola V235 flip phone, it has a camera and that about it BUT I dont want a phone thats smarter than me. I need to get a new one soon but its finding one I like that dont give me a heart attack, with virgin iv got £10 off my next phone but wont spend more that £30 of MY own money and it needs to be a flip fone HAHAHAHAHAHAH like ******* im gonna get one as moden ones are a load of coper tracked, soildered chipped, music annoying things I HATE with a passion. Noth worse than a knob on the bus qith his music playing with its crap tinny ear killing excuse called music.

I think thats inuf typing to cover the fone I have lol.

Peter x

Hey, Peter found your perfect fone

mobilefirst_1.jpg

tho' you might have to go to a museum to get one. . . lol

I just got one of these as well Dunc and i LOVE it so far!!! :D

my phone is proper old....its a samsung J700 i fink?? lol dont even know what it is anymore its that old...its a peice of poo!!!

chloe has broke it...she has broke 3 of my phones since she's been born :(

need a new one but dont want a contract as dont use it enough to pay the tarrif.....only put £10 a month on it at the mo and thats only so i get a reduced price on me broadband lol

pay and go phones are well expensive :(

Sony Ericsson W995, Good phone with its features and its 8 mega pixel Camera, but a pile of cack when it comes down to the Screen i have never known a screen on a phone scratch as easy as this one does! i had the nokia N95 befor hand 18 months and not one scratch, this one i had for one day and it got a massive scratch on it! its great having such a good camera but its not much good when the screen ruins looking at the pics!!! 5 months i have had it now and the screen is a mess!! going to hold out now till my Contract is up and see what new phones are out, im on 3 network and have heard the Iphone is coming out soon.......

u cudda told me b4 i got 1 that the screen scatches WAY easy! lol - ive only had mine 1 day and so far love it :D lol

lmao at that pic andy

i have the samsung omnia i900 now, i did have the Lg Viewty Smart but my mother put in the washing machine angry.gif

i do like the omnia tho, much better then the Lg i had. it has windows mobile operating system on it, so can do anything i want with it really.....

i've got the same as sarah-it's really good :-) only prob is that there is a crack in my camera!

Yeah good phone isn't it - i love my phone :wub: It's like a part of my body almost it goes everywhere with me! .....erm ok not EVERYWHERE but you know what i mean unsure.gif

Aimee - stop taking pics of peoples arses then the crack will go laugh.gif